Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Gaga'S probably has the most successful first 5 years of career out of any pop act ever, so i can't with people saying that ARTPOP is make or break for gaga as if born this way was a flop. im fine with people criticising gaga but when they trash everything she has done, its like, go and listen to music you like, instead of going on about how born this way overproduced.

MelbHawker

We'll be getting the first single after she's fully recovered from surgery, and fully fit again.

Let's remember - she needs to be fit to do promo/performances, travelling constantly PLUS choreography/music video shoot. She can't ANY of that until she's fully recovered guys.

Demi's song isn't coming out until March 5th though.

I think this one may actually be Gaga. I mean why else would there be a 5 day gap in the tour dates?

Why would Gaga premiere a song at that show though? I thought she would have released the song first online. And what about her leg?? Have you all forgotten.

We'll be getting the first single after she's fully recovered from surgery, and fully fit again.

Let's remember - she needs to be fit to do promo/performances, travelling constantly PLUS choreography/music video shoot. She can't ANY of that until she's fully recovered guys.

Hunny, shes already taking trips to starbucks and crawling around the floor takings pics of her wheelchair :nails: she'll recover fast

EGOT2027

Why does everyone think that interview is from last year? If you read it then its clear its from this year.

Gaga'S probably has the most successful first 5 years of career out of any pop act ever, so i can't with people saying that ARTPOP is make or break for gaga as if born this way was a flop. im fine with people criticising gaga but when they trash everything she has done, its like, go and listen to music you like, instead of going on about how born this way overproduced.

It's not that big a deal to go BIG when you are the new kid on the block. That's what POP music is all about. A great start doesn't ensure a great career, just look at 90% of the acts in the industry. Actually, I'm fine with all the stuff Gaga put out the past 5 years, and she ALWAYS will be the defining atrist of my life, all I'm saying, that if she continues to go down this road, she will "only" remain our queen, and not become what -in my opinioin - she intended to be: the new Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson or Madonna of our GENERATION, GLOBALLY, you know..

Hunny, shes already taking trips to starbucks and crawling around the floor takings pics of her wheelchair :nails: she'll recover fast

:toofunny:

My name isn't Timmers

JustinLovesGaga

:dies:

BigDreamer

I think first single is coming in June or July, with the album following in September.

no no no. I see why alot of people think this album isn't coming for a long time considering we thought we could have had tje album as early as august of last year but we should still be optimistic for a single in april, or may, at the latest. She cant afford to wait too much longer or every act in the business will have material out.

MelbHawker

Do we even know if she's had the surgery yet?

I think first single is coming in June or July, with the album following in September.

I can see that happening. It gives her enough time to recover and have everything ready for release.

FAME sold over 30 million bottles, one of those buyers includes my mom, who dislikes Gaga but loves the perfume. And my sisters borrow it from my mom, who also dislike Gaga... I'm pretty sure the GP is ready for Gaga to make a come back.

Edited by doogi09
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

ARTPOP is, from what little information we have gotten, a SUMMER album.

My summer will be boring without new Gaga music tbh.