💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

has anyone seen the "white diamond" movie from kylie?

i bet the terry film will include some stuff like that

Totally agree... BUT... Justin Timberlake was out of music for 7 years and well.. yeah... he's pretty much slaying right now... Michael Jackson took 7 years to put out Bad after Thriller ... Granted MJs distance was prior to Social media spoon feeding us new new new new making it easier to forget about existing artists but still.. 7 years is a long time.. and I remind everyone after his 7 year hiatus Bad produced 4 number one singles back to back to back to back.. so... let's not be so down about it but yes it deserves some attention.

I see your point, but don't forget, that both Justin and MJ are MEN. It's a shame, but in pop industry nobody gives a **** about female popstars over 35, or even 30, except if they established a great (and I mean it: GREAT) fanbase.. Sometimes it is not enough either. I don't think that anybody would be interested in a GAGA-COMEBACK 7 years from now, except hardcore monsters..

I see your point, but don't forget, that both Justin and MJ are MEN. It's a shame, but in pop industry nobody gives a **** about female popstars over 35, or even 30, except if they established a great (and I mean it: GREAT) fanbase.. Sometimes it is not enough either. I don't think that anybody would be interested in a GAGA-COMEBACK 7 years from now, except hardcore monsters..

Exactly. And as much I really love Gaga, I honestly think that 7 years is just too long and exhausting to a point that I may no longer be much interested on her at all. But I doubt Gaga would actually wait that long. Even two years is already way too long, considering the absence of singles being played in radio. :toofunny:

satanpiss666

Is this what ARTPOP wanted to do? IS it ARTPOP? Did Lady Gagá lose out already? Is EDM just a quickly passing fad? Did this alien do everything Lady Gagá wanted to do but sooner? And cooler?

dynamite

Is this what ARTPOP wanted to do? IS it ARTPOP? Did Lady Gagá lose out already? Is EDM just a quickly passing fad? Did this alien do everything Lady Gagá wanted to do but sooner? And cooler?

It's nice on the ears but NO thankyou if that's what it sounds like

No, it's from last year.

It was posted on Billboard's website in January. Do your homework. Other users did and everyone ignored them but me.

My name isn't Timmers

We should be a little easier on Gaga in regards of the road to ARTPOP. Just look at Mariah Carey lol;

She released the lead single of her upcoming album in Aug 2012 with minor success than releases a single in late Feb 2013 in promotion for a movie all while not confirming if the song will be on her album and not announcing the title of her upcoming album which is slated for March 2013.

I love Mariah but Gaga's promotion or whatever for ARTPOP is heaven compared to Mariah's for her upcoming album.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

No disrespect to whoever made that, but the production on that song is pretty basic. that sounds like what i expect a person with new or limited mixing/sound editing skills to make. Listen to Madeon, DJWS, RedOne, and Fernando. Their sounds are a lot more polished and would probably not sound anything like this video.

Edited by Sick.Muse

satanpiss666

No disrespect to whoever made that, but the production on that song is pretty basic. that sounds like what i expect a person with new or limited mixing/sound editing skills to make. Listen to Madeon, DJWS, RedOne, and Fernando. Their sounds are a lot more polished and would probably not sound anything like this video.

uhhhhhhhhh

R6MMZ7l.jpgR6MMZ7l.jpgR6MMZ7l.jpgR6MMZ7l.jpg

We should be a little easier on Gaga in regards of the road to ARTPOP. Just look at Mariah Carey lol;

She released the lead single of her upcoming album in Aug 2012 with minor success than releases a single in late Feb 2013 in promotion for a movie all while not confirming if the song will be on her album and not announcing the title of her upcoming album which is slated for March 2013.

I love Mariah but Gaga's promotion or whatever for ARTPOP is heaven compared to Mariah's for her upcoming album.

Well, yes, but Mariah is releasing her 14th album now.... She had a dozen of commercially successful and critically acclaimed album, at this point, she really has nothing left to prove... On the other hand, I truly believe that months to come will make or break Gaga.

I can't deal with the entire album in April tbh.

Gaga probably reads this and thinks 'Better push ARTPOP back, cant hurt my littolmuhnsters Xoxo