ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

RetroPhysico

Isn't that Troy Carter article from last year? Why does it keep getting brought up everywhere

Oops. No idea. Just saw it on gagafrontrow. Hope they changed their minds. Not here for late 2013 tbh :blehga:

EnigmaMonstr

Hm guys, I noticed something. If you listen to Madeon's full set from the Born This Way Ball here: event:

that you can hear what sounds like a female at 12:47, almost even sounds like Gaga to me. Idk what do you guys think? at around like 13:40ish area it almost sounds like you can hear it say ARTPOP

Edited by MonsterAloud

nick4bty

Demi's song isn't coming out until March 5th though.

I think this one may actually be Gaga. I mean why else would there be a 5 day gap in the tour dates?

Lol. Keep on dreaming gurl :lolgaga:

melodichard

that you can hear what sounds like a female at 12:47, almost even sounds like Gaga to me. Idk what do you guys think? at around like 13:40ish area it almost sounds like you can hear it say ARTPOP

I don't know, but I am so excited to hear Madeon's production on ARTPOP.

Dylangaga

Hm guys, I noticed something. If you listen to Madeon's full set from the Born This Way Ball here: event:

omg I AM HERE FOR THIS!!!

EGOT2027

Lol. Keep on dreaming gurl :lolgaga:

I'm digging through tour dates realizing there isn't really any other 5 day gap mid-leg.

nick4bty

I'm digging through tour dates realizing there isn't really any other 5 day gap mid-leg.

You reach so far I can't help but admire you :flutter:

Mary Sabola

Demi is the biggest female in pop y'all.

We don't know that.

um when do you think she will have a party other than her birthday? and btw a really reliable tumblr, the one that in march posted that september 2012 will be very important and everything was asked "are we getting anything on gaga's birthday" and they answered "party time;)"

It's not Demi. Her single comes out March 5th. It's definitely Beyonce or Selena Gomez

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

EnigmaMonstr

I don't know, but I am so excited to hear Madeon's production on ARTPOP.

omg I AM HERE FOR THIS!!!

And tell me that BUM BUM BUMMMM beat thats pounding through it all is not SICK as ****.

disneyhigh

nah that's not gaga lol. Thats the same song I've heard over and over at raves when Madeon plays lol.