💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

i'm scared by the release of "Burqa"

yesterday i shared on my tumblr a blog a drawing that i made about "burqa swag" with gaga wearing a burqa. I only receiver comments that accused me and gaga of racism, intolerance underliyng how this is diserspectful

http://digitalARTPOP.tumblr.com/post/43337494586/burqa-swag-like-ladygaga-ARTPOP-digitalARTPOP

"Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be shot in the face."

"I’m going to find her, and I’m going to **** on her house."

"Kill yourself Drink bleach Jump off the bridge Please whatever it takes to stop your ignorance."

"I cannot even BEGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN with how INSULTING AND OFFENSIVE AND RACIST AND WHITE SUPREMACTIST THIS IS WHITE PEOPLE GODDAMN."

what will cause the song itself???

Doesn't it make you laugh though? They're like... subjects of a social experiment in a way. They have a knee-jerk reaction to something controversial but can't seem to control their mouths or minds and start imagining things that aren't there just to create reasons to be offended.

It's like banning black people from saying "white" because they'll obviously use it in a racially offensive way. These people are stupid. Not just "stupid" but STUPID. They're the living embodiment of the word stupid.

If these people were trifle, the ones with these comments and reactions are the equivalent of a pile of ingredients dropped on the floor.

It amuses me that such an intelligent woman can so easily coax narrow minded numbskulls to expose themselves. Hilarious.

i'm scared by the release of "Burqa"

yesterday i shared on my tumblr a blog a drawing that i made about "burqa swag" with gaga wearing a burqa. I only receiver comments that accused me and gaga of racism, intolerance underliyng how this is diserspectful

http://digitalARTPOP...p-digitalARTPOP

"Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be shot in the face."

"I’m going to find her, and I’m going to **** on her house."

"Kill yourself Drink bleach Jump off the bridge Please whatever it takes to stop your ignorance."

"I cannot even BEGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN with how INSULTING AND OFFENSIVE AND RACIST AND WHITE SUPREMACTIST THIS IS WHITE PEOPLE GODDAMN."

what will cause the song itself???

No worries, at least for now. For all we know, Burqa could be an anthemic power song about whatever. Besides, social justice bloggers are annoying, don't listen to them.

3 points in and ready for more

Doesn't it make you laugh though? They're like... subjects of a social experiment in a way. They have a knee-jerk reaction to something controversial but can't seem to control their mouths or minds and start imagining things that aren't there just to create reasons to be offended.

It's like banning black people from saying "white" because they'll obviously use it in a racially offensive way. These people are stupid. Not just "stupid" but STUPID. They're the living embodiment of the word stupid.

If these people were trifle, the ones with these comments and reactions are the equivalent of a pile of ingredients dropped on the floor.

It amuses me that such an intelligent woman can so easily coax narrow minded numbskulls to expose themselves. Hilarious.

Welcome to social justice bloggers. God, tumblr sometimes.

3 points in and ready for more

No worries, at least for now. For all we know, Burqa could be an anthemic power song about whatever. Besides, social justice bloggers are annoying, don't listen to them.

:tea: ^

And for gods sakes don't people get that she's not burning the ****ing Quran (sorry if I spelled that wrong) she's respectfully wearing a burqa (needless to say I dunno the content of the song, my argument is based solely off the title)

https://soundcloud.c...dance-volume-13

Probably lots of ARTPOP hints we can't even catch until after it's released.

Well Gaga is in the tags. And at 2:20, this might be pushing it but you can definatly hear a womans voice, but its very quiet but sound how Gaga has been sounding in Cake and stache etc. And at 2:40 for example it sounds like its sayin GA GA GA GA GA GA GA GA GA over and over again.

Dylangaga

Well Gaga is in the tags. And at 2:20, this might be pushing it but you can definatly hear a womans voice, but its very quiet but sound how Gaga has been sounding in Cake and stache etc. And at 2:40 for example it sounds like its sayin GA GA GA GA GA GA GA GA GA over and over again.

Right???? I feel like djws distorted her voice!!!

Bloody hooker

I was about to say the same thing. I find that a little suspicious.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

HausOfMark

So Ryan Seacrest announced on his show that pop musics biggest female is having a song premire on his show in 10 days..

i doubt but wonder if its gaga :]

-Mark

EGOT2027

So Ryan Seacrest announced on his show that pop musics biggest female is having a song premire on his show in 10 days..

I know before its Beyonce

EGOT2027

oh yeah. thats true. i forgot about her. who knowss..

Maybe it is Gaga. I would die. Like at a minimum, my guess is a surprise release would be like a week notice??? Maybe the song is coming next week, and then the album in April.

i Love the Lady

please be gaga please be gaga please be gaga

Does anyone know if Katy or Beyonce are supposed to be releasing new music soon?

They're both supposed to be releasing new music this year