💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Arturo

it could be true for the lead single but definitely not the album :flop: someone who lives near that shop needs to ask the manager or someone about it!

The manager doesn't know any more than we do, so that's pretty useless.

Edited by Arturo

lacricrimonster

Her comes back will be so EPIC !!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!

Edited by lacricrimonster

Well it's almost March sooo :roll:

Nothing new about the album this month :roll: we might as well just stop speculating lol.

Galactic Mess

Just because RedOne has made amazing tunes with her it doesn't mean that he will continue to do so. If gaga believes that the album is good without him, I'll choose to trust her judgement.

The music in DJWS visions are so god awful

That's subjective.

I on the other hand absolutely adore his ILD Volumes 10 and 11, plus most of the music you hear in those mixtapes aren't even his productions.

Edited by Pyrenti

Galactic Mess

I hate DJWS production on BM or GH

On the other hand, I love his music on DJWSVision and his dance volumes

In my opinion BM has an amazing and clean production, but I agree that GH does sound messy. It could've been so much better! I don't blame DJWS though... The remix he did for that fashion show was amazing! It was obviously gaga who wanted the album version of the song to sound like that.

Darcklighter22

3) ARTPOP is defo delayed, if not cancelled

:lmao: ...yeah she's pushed the album back twice (well most likely a third time now because of the injury) to have it end up being cancelled...em NO :hehe:

3) ARTPOP is defo delayed, if not cancelled

You've really been annoying me lately. ARTPOP is not cancelled. Why would she cancel something she's been working on for like 2 years?

well Dr Luke makes mega hits with more than 1 artist (Katy, Kesha......) while RedOne's only number 1s are Poker Face & Just Dance and his most succesful songs are Gaga's and they produce together she write her lyrics and her music ... If Bad Romance had different melody for example It would've been a whole different story :)