💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Yawn, Zedd is being thrown around everywhere while Lady Gaga does nothing. It'll be interesting when ARTPOP sounds dated compared to Katy Perry

This kinda reminds me of when Gaga announced Born This Way then whole Firework, Raise Your Glass, Just The Way You Are, We R Who We R, ****in' Perfect thing happened before she released it.

BigDreamer

Those who argue that the elton collab is still around, just think, we heard this before we even heard the decay theme and im sure with the shift in theme that the collab has been completely scrapped from the albums existance. Im not denying thatthat it was created but just that it wont be on the album. Maybe the app tho. On the topic of producers, gaga brings out the best and different sides to anyone she works creatively with. The fact that she is involved in her music is the reason we get sheisse and judas rather than generic stuff. If she didnt have input then she would blend in with most other popular acts these days.

Edited by BigDreamer

Has occurred to some of you that people may be worried about Gaga collaborating with Elton after the atrocity "Hello Hello" and may be more welcoming to Gaga working with Tony because of how great their duet "The Lady is a Tramp" turned out?

"The Lady is a Tramp" murders "Hello Hello". Now I not really a fan of Tony or Elton but I do think they're both talented though Tony is more timeless and classic imo.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Jesse Pinkman

Oh on the topic of Katy and GaGa working with Zedd you also hear that Taylor Swift was as well?? :cryga:

Yeah :roll:

It's science, bitch

Has occurred to some of you that people may be worried about Gaga collaborating with Elton after the atrocity "Hello Hello" and may be more welcoming to Gaga working with Tony because of how great their duet "The Lady is a Tramp" turned out?

"The Lady is a Tramp" murders "Hello Hello". Now I not really a fan of Tony or Elton but I do think they're both talented though Tony is more timeless and classic imo.

Hello Hello was good for what it was- a children's song for an animated movie (that was also nominated for a golden globe!)

Gaga + Elton would probably create a much stronger original track than Gaga + Tony.

The article was posted to Billboard in mid January. And it doesn't have to be a direct quote. EVERYTHING in a news story by a legitimate publication requires a source. EVERYTHING. Trust me, I'm in school for this. If it were easy to read, every news story could be just quotes. But that's not the appropriate style to write in. But every single paragraph has to have a source.

Yes, everything needs a source, but unless it is a quote from her manager, OR if it says the information about the album being released 4th quarter came specifically from him, it doesn't mean HE was the source they used. For example, a few lines up they write about how much money the BTW ball had made so far, and they source boxscore not Troy.
We're all Stronger Together!

Oh on the topic of Katy and GaGa working with Zedd you also hear that Taylor Swift was as well?? :cryga:

Music producers are to artists as Painters are to colors of paint. And Vice Versa. I for one am excited for a Taylor Swift/Zedd collab :excited: I'm hoping I'm not the only one lol :Jase:

#OnlyTayTayFanInThisForum :ohwell: #SorryNotSorry #HideYoKidzHideYoWife :derpga:

Bitch needs to release something before Zedd collab with other artist. Otherwise, the futuristic feeling will be gone...

Gaga, i know you are lurking around and see us suffer for fun, but gorrllll....

EnigmaMonstr

Red One was/is a huge craze with other artists, too though.

If He can create UNIQUE magic with Gaga, so should Zedd!

You ended the argument tbh. :tea:

Bitch needs to release something before Zedd collab with other artist. Otherwise, the futuristic feeling will be gone...

Gaga, i know you are lurking around and see us suffer for fun, but gorrllll....

i never really thought about that, i'm kinda worry about this now :ohno: