Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

What's your point? This is 2013, not 1980.

gaga said she will release an album with tony, and u all cheered, but when i mention elton collar, u booing!!! tony is also old style....the whole btw album is 70-80 influence..stop bing hypocrites... 2013...give me a break...gaga lives in what ever year she wants..she has no rules about whats new/old...gaga is ****ing flawless..and she confirmed elton collab...deal with that!!!!!

What's your point? This is 2013, not 1980.

born this way has a lot of 80s influences to it...argue or not..she said she has a collab with elton...deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nick4bty

gaga said she will release an album with tony, and u all cheered, but when i mention elton collar, u booing!!! tony is also old style....the whole btw album is 70-80 influence..stop bing hypocrites... 2013...give me a break...gaga lives in what ever year she wants..she has no rules about whats new/old...gaga is ****ing flawless..and she confirmed elton collab...deal with that!!!!!

I don't even know how to reply to this :wtf:

born this way has a lot of 80s influences to it...argue or not..she said she has a collab with elton...deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She said Born This Way was influenced by the 80's. She also said ARTPOP is influenced by the future and 2013.

She also confirmed a Cher collab.. :lolgaga:

AyaKara

Relax guys, this is nothing to argue over. Gaga is willing to work with anyone no matter their age, race, or s-xuality, as long as they bear their soul in music. So what if she confirmed Elton & Cher yet she's primarily working with Tony? We won't know ultimately until albums are released, so until then, just hang tight. Don't fight over this :Kara:

Morphine Prince

I want her to release this album before Katy Perry releases hers due to some rumors that Katy is working with Zedd.

VasilisVas

I want her to release this album before Katy Perry releases hers due to some rumors that Katy is working with Zedd.

I'm not looking forward to hearing Katy Perry's new generic music on the radio every 5 minutes of the hour.

Morphine Prince

I'm not looking forward to hearing Katy Perry's new generic music on the radio every 5 minutes of the hour.

Well, if she is working with Zedd and the sound is new it won't be considered "generic" and then Gaga will be called a reductive flop once again for "copying" Katy's sound.

I feel like I'm one of the few that's still excited for a possible Elton John collab :sweat:

Well, if she is working with Zedd and the sound is new it won't be considered "generic" and then Gaga will be called a reductive flop once again for "copying" Katy's sound.

Zedd mentioned that he and Gaga have produced some out of the box songs, so there's that. I don't know how constrictive or structured KP's new music will be, but I assume... more so? *assuming

3 points in and ready for more

Morphine Prince

I feel like I'm one of the few that's still excited for a possible Elton John collab :sweat:

Zedd mentioned that he and Gaga have produced some out of the box songs, so there's that. I don't know how constrictive or structured KP's new music will be, but I assume... more so? *assuming

I'm hoping it's more generic lol. I don't want it to interfere with Gaga.

Americano

Yawn, Zedd is being thrown around everywhere while Lady Gaga does nothing. It'll be interesting when ARTPOP sounds dated compared to Katy Perry

Morphine Prince

Yawn, Zedd is being thrown around everywhere while Lady Gaga does nothing. It'll be interesting when ARTPOP sounds dated compared to Katy Perry

She should at least release the lead single before summer. Maybe she can work on at least the single while she's recovering from her injury.

Red One was/is a huge craze with other artists, too though.

If He can create UNIQUE magic with Gaga, so should Zedd!

Edited by Superbia