Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

mirrors are way better than S&T, now ot I want ARTPOP to be some decent record with some PF and BR in it and not talking the songs to be similar but to have the impact like them, if we look at the charts right now we could only cry with songs like HS being on the top ...... :sick: I want ARTPOP to change the music direction because I don't like the way the the music is going now

yes indeed, i want dance-gaga-melody-songs

All this talk about whether US radio will support her is ridiculous. Of course they will. The lead single will get heaps of radio support.

Her worst single to date was Marry The Night which reached 29 on the Hot 100 and was the FIFTH single of her album.

Compare this to a very successful radio artist: Rihanna.

Rihanna's last US single for Rated R was "Rockstar 101" that reached #64 on the Hot 100. The lead single "Only Girl (In the World)" from her next album was a #1 hit.

Rihanna's last single from Talk that Talk was "Cockiness". It failed to even chart in the Hot 100. The lead single from her next album was "Diamonds" and it reached #1.

Another example is Britney, she released Criminal from her latest album Femme Fatale and it only reached #55 on the Hot 100. She is currently experiencing a smash hit with Scream & Shout which is the biggest radio hit of her career.

The lead single for ARTPOP will be supported and if her other singles are good they will also be supported.

About those who were saying that her sound may not be fresh by the time the album come out... I don't think so. Infact I think If Bad Romance was to come out this year It would still be mega Fresh and Innovative (of course without the existence of Judas ;d ) So yes EDM started to get airplay on the radio but Gaga's music is always somehow unique and etc... and even if the album is delayed it is max a month. (For Example May-June). Can't wait for Gaga to pass the surgery and to recover from it and there comes the storm called ARTGOD !

Hey guys! (and girls :D) Look what I've created this evening for GaGa.

I wrote it with all my crazy <3.

English's not my mother language so maybe I wasn't able to create a super smart poetry but I've tried. I hope you like it u.u.

39815602_700.jpg

WOW ... I love it. You are very sweet, and talented. :clap:

The US radio will support. People want to hear what Lady Gaga has come up with this time. They always want to hear new Gaga even if they criticize her.

English's not my mother language so maybe I wasn't able to create a super smart poetry but I've tried. I hope you like it u.u.

39815602_700.jpg

You should enter this in the fan book

andiiblaque

That is the last year, it was posted in 2012. So it was expected to be release in Q4 of 2012

I actually looked up the article and it was written February 2, 2013. I'm not saying its true, I just think he does mean Q4 of this year.

Ursula Buffay

About those who were saying that her sound may not be fresh by the time the album come out... I don't think so. Infact I think If Bad Romance was to come out this year It would still be mega Fresh and Innovative (of course without the existence of Judas ;d ) So yes EDM started to get airplay on the radio but Gaga's music is always somehow unique and etc... and even if the album is delayed it is max a month. (For Example May-June). Can't wait for Gaga to pass the surgery and to recover from it and there comes the storm called ARTGOD !

I'm not quite sure about Bad Romance in 2013, it's still my favorite song of hers, but RedOne has done many clones of that song in many many ways, and it became cheesy by the time so I guess if she were just to release her old songs now, it wouldn't have the same impact as it did in their epoch;

toanythingtaboo

In terms of being fresh for 2013, as long as she delivers huge pop hooks and a good beat, she'll be fine. The sound she's going for is barely in the charts, and the stuff that is there is pretty average. Plus, it's Gaga. She's going to have success on name alone. Popstars tend to be less effected by changing trends, rather it's the charts around them that alters dramatically. Radio isn't going to ignore Gaga because the production is a bit 2012. If the material is controversial, or they see nobody gives a ****...that's when they'll drop support.

I imagine it'll be timed well. Radio will have worn itself out with dance music in 2011, prized more alternative non-dance pop in 2012, and after that breather will be keen for something different to liven things up again in 2013. Cue Gaga. It may look a bit daunting to see very few dance/pop songs when Gaga is prepping a dance/pop album...but remember, the less there is now means the more opportunity for people to get bored with non-dance.

Plus, for all we know Gaga could be doing "EDM" differently. There could be rock influences (White Snake guitarist) and there could be urban vibes (Cake etc). I'm certainly not expecting straightforward house music.

Galactic Mess

39815602_700.jpg

Its nice! I really liked it!

Why don't y

39815602_700.jpg

Its nice! I really liked it!

Why don't you send it to NIKE (the guy that's collecting fan messages for the get well gaga fanbook)?

QueenGlitter

Am I the only one who's not waiting for ARTPOP anymore? :noparty:

What do you mean by "not waiting"? Surely we are all waiting for it as we all want it to be released but it hasn't been yet.