💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker

This place was more fun when people were a--lyzing GaGa's red lipstick on the BTW cover for dates. :-)

This.

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

Hypocrateen

Do you remmember when we thought the name of new album is "The Next One".

Or "beginning to flourish" :toofloppy: :creepflop:

George Black

I like it this way better...really I don't find Lamar so interesting there isn't anything special in him at all, while on the other ahnd we have the GOD of rap Eminem aka Slim Shady. Just Imagine PARTYNASEOUS starting with Eminem introducing Gaga then she start singing in a little b---hy/sluty way similar to GH then comes the chorus wil amazing EDM instrumental then in the 2nd verse the whole song start changing till we come to the bridge we Eminem start rapping, the beat became faster and faster and then comes Gaga singing and after that come the breakdown and it's rally catchy club banger #1 worldwide......

weeeks with this tempo will get to 1000th in days since 2013 start we made about 140 more pages.....

inb4 she just tweet "Really tired whole week been working in the studio, don't have time to sleep. See yo in the ball. Luv you. #ARTPOPSOON"

:lolgaga:

WHAT? His music is just awesome! Dude I respect your opinion just don't tell me Lamar has nothing special at all, because he is talented as f**ck. I mean, listen to peer pressure, backseat freestyle, b---h don't kill my vibe...

Not to mention the fact that Slim Shady is in the past. Kendrick Lamar is the future :legend:

I like Eminem too, I just prefer Kendrick

melodichard

It's weird how Gaga started talking about the album RIGHT when 2012 started. Should have kept her mouth shut lol

Pure Adrenaline

WHAT? His music is just awesome! Dude I respect your opinion just don't tell me Lamar has nothing special at all, because he is talented as f**ck. I mean, listen to peer pressure, backseat freestyle, b---h don't kill my vibe...

Not to mention the fact that Slim Shady is in the past. Kendrick Lamar is the future :legend:

I like Eminem too, I just prefer Kendrick

I listened to his whole album thought :blehga:

guurl bye.....in the next few months get ready to be drowned in the ocean of tea that he'll spill over you :nacho:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

melodichard

I never liked Eminem lol and I'm pretty into rap. He's just not my cup of tea I guess. Kendrick Lamar is like a breath of fresh air in the rap scene, that's why I like him so much.

This place was more fun when people were a--lyzing GaGa's red lipstick on the BTW cover for dates. :-)

THIS

I listened to his whole album thought :blehga:

guurl bye.....in the next few months get ready to be drowned in the ocean of semen that he'll spill over you :nacho:

fixed :hor:

OT: I would like to see a collaboration between Gaga and Slim. but I don't see how our fan bases would fit lol

Edited by T3ARS
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Galactic Mess

The only rap artist I like is azaelia, and I only like a couple songs from her... I ain't here for music with no melody :eww:

I mean no offense to rap fans though.

George Black

I never liked Eminem lol and I'm pretty into rap. He's just not my cup of tea I guess. Kendrick Lamar is like a breath of fresh air in the rap scene, that's why I like him so much.

:tea:

JustinLovesGaga

Haven't posted in this thread in a while so here's a rundown of what I want...

January- Gaga continues to tease ARTPOP and first single, then finally announces date of first single release.

February- First single is finally released, performed at Grammys and a couple of other events. Gaga also announces album release date

March- Continued first single promo along with the end of the BTWB

April- Seond single release at the beginning of the month, along with album release at the end of the month. Continued promo

Pure Adrenaline

she needs to collab with pop artists :wtf:

no......pop artists need to collab with her :tea:

Edited by MONSTER4eveR
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Why does she need to collab with pop artists? Just wondering

I think it's Gaga's ego (for lack of a better word), all of the people she's collaborated are iconic, the only pop artist I could see her collaborating with are Britney Spears or Madonna. So why would she go from collaborating with legends to collaborating with the likes of Katy Perry or Nicki Minaj

*no shade intended*

Edited by UrbanDecay