Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I heard Kesha was going for a more MGMT feel,

Ke$ha was originally looking to work with The Dust Brothers on her next album - I dunno if this has happened. She's been quoted as calling it "cock-rock".

Am I the only one who doesn't see how being 80s inspired can be a bad thing? I love 80s music :D

I loved the 80s theme! :)

BROSEIDON

Ohhh, the whooooshabalaba thing. I was a bit turned off when I heard it in Judas :sweat:

Wel, more of the direction BTW was doing. I heard Kesha was going for a more MGMT feel, while Gaga was going through a more classic rock/electro-rock dance fusion.

Oh I see now. I just mainly don't want them switching genres to be "different" and end up battling through 2012. But I like the sound of what you said:)

Galactic Mess

I hope she sticks to electro-pop in this album, like in TFM (but obviously with different sounding songs).

Galactic Mess

ugh the best part of Born This Way was collecting the info! MEGA excited. :party:

True. The best part of it was the hype! Can't wait to build a delusional image of the best album ever and have it destroyed then :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

The diana song is gonna be amazing <3

Born Brave

official prediction

Gaga will perform a song from the new album at the Grammys next month!! :D

GarageGlamorous

I never thought I'd say this, but I kinda want at least one "fluffy" Pop song this time around. Thinking about BTW, the messages are positive it's just sonically so...dark. :shrug: One or two cheery Pop songs won't hurt, just don't go overboard. I like the dark, industrial music that she's been doing sicne TFM, I just think we need a breath of fresh air. But since this next album is rumored to be about celebrity breakdown/death, I'm not being too hopeful. Maybe a good power ballad like TEOG.

Edited by GarageGlamorous

marrythegaga

I never thought I'd say this, but I kinda want at least one "fluffy" Pop song this time around. Thinking about BTW, the messages are positive it's just sonically so...dark. :shrug: One or two cheery Pop songs won't hurt, just don't go overboard. I like the dark, industrial music that she's been doing sicne TFM, I just think we need a breath of fresh air. But since this next album is rumored to be about celebrity breakdown/death, I'm not being too hopeful. Maybe a good power ballad like TEOG.

Born This Way and Hair are kinda fluffy.

I don't want 80's or anything rockrelated. (well, maybe a little bit)

Now on to the perfect recipe for the new album.

Take some dark industrial songs, 2 maybe since it's probably an EP. (Judas, Scheiße)

Mix it together with two 90's techno songs (MTN)

and maybe a little bit of HML. For perfect flavour, add a song with Kanye and one with Beyonce.

Then add whatever new genre you want to explore (maybe dubstep, jazz, house)

and boil it for 9 months until it's perfectly cooked and ready for release in September.

Call it 'Element of Crime', release a dancy lead single and go on the BTW/EOC Ball Tour.

alposnacks

How is Teddy Riley a rumored producer? I'd love for this to be true but he had nothing on BTW so...just wondering.

I think what you mean is simple songs. Even TFM had simple songs and simple production. Most BTW songs probably sounded great as is without the multilayered production. However, I think Gaga tried too hard to make BTW sound different and one up BR and DITD which were her most complicated songs production wise. I think that's a big reason why Scheisse, BM and HML stand out to fans because those songs are rather simple and novel.

why hasn't anyone mentioned Space Cowboy as a desired producer?

Though I doubt it, he and Gaga could reunite.

He did producer Starstruck, Monster, So Happy I Could Die, and a few others.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

official prediction

Gaga will perform a song from the new album at the Grammys next month!! :D

Source? :excited:

About the album - since it's going to be a song about Diana i know it will be some of my all-time LG songs. I love when she pays tribute to some celebs. I know the album will smash like BTW did and it will sell like crazy (hope it won't happen again the album-single discrepancy..). I just hope she will give us a very dark song (like BloodyMary) and a ballad.

By the way, I know I'll like the album whatever it contains, cause it's hers.. But, since DITD & Monster weren't singles, since she didn't gave us Judas extended video, Bad Kids extended version and the others, i hope she makes my wishes with the next album :wub:

Born This Way remains my favorite album.