💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I think you've just made my day :D

I think a good bit of promo would be to suddenly drop the lead single on iTunes with a tweet "surprise, little monsters" around the beginning of January. Release the video 2 weeks later after teasing it with screenshots like Alejandro and telephone.

In mid February, put out 15 second snippets of some tracks on ARTPOP. This happens during the Grammy show.

Mid March, Gaga should put out a YouTube video designed as promo for single 2. Like the Scheiße snippets.

Late March, Gaga releases single 2 and starts a 24 hour countdown to the video release.

The week after single 2, Gaga puts out a video compilation which includes 15 different songs. It lasts 3 minutes. The end of the video shows a mid April release date.

Album is released 3 weeks after single 2.

Single 1 isn't important. If people get a new gaga track its slaying the chart. Should be a party anthem that people will appreciate though. Maybe drop in some dance moves to the lyrics like bloody Mary.

Single 2 is very important. Needs telephone bpm and feeling of "omg I need to dance so much!". It will be the determining single for album success.

2 singles = 2 huge hits. No promo single releases because that's silly.

Jeff has already confirmed that the US tour will have new music. I doubt she'd miss the opportunity to test perform.

Hey, I haven't checked these threads in about 6 months. Did I miss anything?

:troll:

Edited by Thing

This whole fight with Perez, you guys, it's all part of Gaga's plan !

He will reveal her most darkest decret to the world as planned !

I'm telling you ! It's all lart of the decay !

I'm so bored you could take me snowboarding :laughga:

Rollercoaster

When Jeff confirm new music for the NA leg?

I don't remember, I'm not one of these that documents stuff. I am scared he was referring to cake or stache though.

This whole fight with Perez, you guys, it's all part of Gaga's plan !

He will reveal her most darkest decret to the world as planned !

I'm telling you ! It's all lart of the decay !

I'm so bored you could take me snowboarding :laughga:

lart? :laughga:

Born Brave

Can anyone confirm that Gaga has been learning new choreo ? Any receipts? I remember reading this as a fact somewhere..

Black Jesus

I had the strangest dream last night, yet it was so beautiful.

I dreamt about ARTPOP totally revolutionizing the world of pop music. It seems like my dream was inspired by something RatchetSlower said, about Gaga wanting to target unusual sensory locations with her new album, or something like that. Everything about this album was... unusual.

First of all, the CD was not in a simple sleeve. It was in a little metallic box, entirely white. And when you opened your own, the surface was suddenly all covered by tons of colours, forms and lines (that would stay afterwards). Every box was different - well, "your ARTPOP could mean anything". Just imagine how of a sensation that would be: the single fact that it's not in a sleeve, but in a box, or whatever it would be. Thinking differently: isn't that what Gaga is known for?

So, when you opened the box, there was a sort of hologram of Gaga walking in the box. She wasn't talking. Simply walking in a beautiful black dress, around the CD - besides, the CD was gold, and it seemed like it was floating since it was supported by such a small, yet long enough column, so it was positioned right in the middle of the cube.

Anyway I don't remember much about the music, but it was fantastic. The app was producing holograms which moved to the beat of the song, also lines and forms of many colours. I do remember though that ARTPOP was a phenomenon: everyone knew about the album, and the cube was right at the entrance of very music store. It had unimaginable sales, beat every single record and won tons of awards (and everyone agreed with its slayage, its amazingness was irrefutable).

That was it (briefly). I also dreamt about the tour and stuff but they are less interesting tbh. The most incredible thing was the cube in my opinion. I really loved that idea actually haha.

Wow that was so long PEACE OUT. :staymad:

Can anyone confirm that Gaga has been learning new choreo ? Any receipts? I remember reading this as a fact somewhere..

You probably saw that in this rumor thread.

http://gagadaily.com...opic=36172&st=0

So, no actual receipts. Just this random person. The funny thing is that people on atrl were actually taking this person seriously. Yeah, they were being cryptic, but it seemed like a 'you guys are in for a treat' type of cryptic.

And if this person actually turns out to be telling the truth, there's something that they said that interests me.

"Let's just say it's (the choreography for the upcoming performance) for something you guys have been hoping for that is sure to get the buzz-a-flowing for ARTPOP. Can't reveal more than that."

This person ruled out the Grammys earlier in the conversation. So, what could be something that we've all been hoping for? The Superbowl?

Edited by Effigy

I had the strangest dream last night, yet it was so beautiful.

I dreamt about ARTPOP totally revolutionizing the world of pop music. It seems like my dream was inspired by something RatchetSlower said, about Gaga wanting to target unusual sensory locations with her new album, or something like that. Everything about this album was... unusual.

First of all, the CD was not in a simple sleeve. It was in a little metallic box, entirely white. And when you opened your own, the surface was suddenly all covered by tons of colours, forms and lines (that would stay afterwards). Every box was different - well, "your ARTPOP could mean anything". Just imagine how of a sensation that would be: the single fact that it's not in a sleeve, but in a box, or whatever it would be. Thinking differently: isn't that what Gaga is known for?

So, when you opened the box, there was a sort of hologram of Gaga walking in the box. She wasn't talking. Simply walking in a beautiful black dress, around the CD - besides, the CD was gold, and it seemed like it was floating since it was supported by such a small, yet long enough column, so it was positioned right in the middle of the cube.

Anyway I don't remember much about the music, but it was fantastic. The app was producing holograms which moved to the beat of the song, also lines and forms of many colours. I do remember though that ARTPOP was a phenomenon: everyone knew about the album, and the cube was right at the entrance of very music store. It had unimaginable sales, beat every single record and won tons of awards (and everyone agreed with its slayage, its amazingness was irrefutable).

That was it (briefly). I also dreamt about the tour and stuff but they are less interesting tbh. The most incredible thing was the cube in my opinion. I really loved that idea actually haha.

Wow that was so long PEACE OUT. :staymad:

lol this is ****ing awesome. Made me smile :)

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.