💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

didn't know he tweeted that...but to me the new era doesn't start until the new single drops. it's as point blank as that. however, her outfits and interviews seem to be contributing towards the new era more so than towards born this way. i hope you're right about october and november though, hope she doesn't overhype though. would be nice to hear about the new single around christmas and then have it a month later :lala:

I hope once all of the production is finished and she has things set the way she wants that she atleast teases us the way she did with instrumental snippets or track titles...but just not full on tracks. I think its smart the way she is talking about ARTPOP so far cuz it has been mainly directly connected to the fan base. Obviously there is plenty of time before the album is going to be released but I kinda hope it smacks the GP in the face and blows their minds! BAM! Gaga is back!

heavyMetalGAGA

I hope once all of the production is finished and she has things set the way she wants that she atleast teases us the way she did with instrumental snippets or track titles...but just not full on tracks. I think its smart the way she is talking about ARTPOP so far cuz it has been mainly directly connected to the fan base. Obviously there is plenty of time before the album is going to be released but I kinda hope it smacks the GP in the face and blows their minds! BAM! Gaga is back!

now you and i are seeing eye to eye my friend, i like it :hug: i agree with everything you said! she's being very smart this time around, feeding only her fans & not the general public. i just want it to be that speculation time already...or 2013 :excited2:

MANiCURE1295

I know some of the people on here don't like the direction that Gaga is heading, or SEEMS to be heading by the sound of cake. But honestly. She probably put the song out for fun. When you're in a studio for so many days that's what happens. You have fun. And that's what the song is. Is her rapping the best? No. Is it the catchiest song? Probably not. But the song is so much fun! I can't help but laugh at some of the references haha. And we shouldn't be discouraging that shes progressing. She was all retro with the fame. Dancy with the Fame Monster and had a rocky edge to Born This Way. Nothing wrong with bringing a little Hip-Hop into her music. I'm glad that she experiments with her music. I'm excited to see how this era will turn in. EVERYONE STRAP IN!

I know some of the people on here don't like the direction that Gaga is heading, or SEEMS to be heading by the sound of cake. But honestly. She probably put the song out for fun. When you're in a studio for so many days that's what happens. You have fun. And that's what the song is. Is her rapping the best? No. Is it the catchiest song? Probably not. But the song is so much fun! I can't help but laugh at some of the references haha. And we shouldn't be discouraging that shes progressing. She was all retro with the fame. Dancy with the Fame Monster and had a rocky edge to Born This Way. Nothing wrong with bringing a little Hip-Hop into her music. I'm glad that she experiments with her music. I'm excited to see how this era will turn in. EVERYONE STRAP IN!

:tea:

Forrest Gump

i think there will be hip hp influences on the album

i think there will be hip hp influences on the album

I think so too. Not straight up rap, but a slight influence in the music.

I would love an album cover similar to this or kind of like this.

Thoughts?

4t8vuw.jpg

not sure about the colour , she did something similar with the goo in the btw album cover

Forrest Gump

I think so too. Not straight up rap, but a slight influence in the music.

like azealia banks kind. and maybe a kanye feature :flutter:

she has been obsessed with him lately

Forrest Gump

I would love an album cover similar to this or kind of like this.

Thoughts?

4t8vuw.jpg

too artistic and intricate for her to use

I'm pretty positive that "I was so young when I died, now Joanne walks inside" are track lyrics.

http://littlemonsters.com/image/50662aa5b11c7a1b4c0014a4