💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

HeavyPunkLover

Don't fool yourself into believing that charts don't matter at all, though. They're certainly not the most important thing, but Interscope (and Gaga) obviously §

What about Madonna? Rihanna? Katy? Britney? What does that mean not to sell? Do you realize that there is anybody that have sold like Lady Gaga in these years? (Ok Adele, but she's the only one) 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Bellatrix

TFM is a bit of an anomaly though, most artists have at least a two month wait in-between the lead single and album. At least that applies in the US, over here albums come out the week after their lead singles. :laughga:

Over here too, most of the times  :omfgaga:

Pure Adrenaline

What about Madonna? Rihanna? Katy? Britney? What does that mean not to sell? Do you realize that there is anybody that have sold like Lady Gaga in these years? (Ok Adele, but she's the only one) 

:awkney: ..... well Madonna doesn't need high sales to make high budget tour .... she could record her self peeing in can and go make tour to promote it.... it's Madonna u r talking about not Kett Perr  :reductive:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

HeavyPunkLover

:awkney: ..... well Madonna doesn't need high sales to make high budget tour .... she could record her self peeing in can and go make tour to promote it.... it's Madonna u r talking about not Kett Perr  :reductive:

BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© has a sold out tour without even a new album out. 

I understand the fear of an hater destruction that is going to happen if she flops.... but does not mean that she could still do huge tours.... she is well known for her "live qualities"

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

ryhanna

But all of those artists do sell fairly well, or have at least had an expansive career of well-selling work. I don't understand your point. 

Pure Adrenaline

BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© has a sold out tour without even a new album out. 

I understand the fear of an hater destruction that is going to happen if she flops.... but does not mean that she could still do huge tours.... she is well known for her "live qualities"

sorry I missed ur point here  :sweat:  ..... I was just trying to say that Madonna is and exception from those who u said that need to sell huge in order to put bigger tour because Madonna has all the money that she needs to make da heck she wants

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I remember being in the littlemonsters chat room last year and Gaga said she couldn't wait to tell us "HOW" she will release the album. I wonder if this is what she was talking about.

Well, the same applies for all of them, not just Gaga. Artists need to sell > Make revenue > Record execs are kept happy. Madonna, Rihanna, Katy and Britney aren't exactly flopping - I was just being hypothetical.

Born Brave

Don't forget- I doubt she'll be the first mainstream artist to do the app if she waits till November- I'm certain it's gonna be single by the end of this month and September for the album

i can feel ARTPOP's single is very very close, few week away, maybe we can get some information around 15-20 july. Is there anyone has the same feeling like me?

I feel the same way, but I don't want to get too excited.

Bellatrix

I remember being in the littlemonsters chat room last year and Gaga said she couldn't wait to tell us "HOW" she will release the album. I wonder if this is what she was talking about.

Ooh... must be in a special way for sure. Exciting  :party:

GagaSkeletonWay

Don't fool yourself into believing that charts don't matter at all, though. They're certainly not the most important thing, but Interscope (and Gaga) obviously want the album to be as successful as possible and will market and promote the album to achieve the best possible results. 

This.

ryhanna

I think she might have been talking about the app. :)

Bitter

any receipts? i've seen all the gaga chat logs but i don't remember that.

ThunderSwallow

Since this is a project that seems so big and maybe it has a different release pattern than other albums.