Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

...I love you.

IT WAS ANNOUNCED ON TWITTER! GAH!!! GAGA FINALLY SAID IT! SHE SAID IT! IT'S COMING...soon  :derpga: Sorry...I couldn't resist.

:hug:

and aahhgg! we've been suffering in this gaga music drought for over two years now!  :grr:

i hope we get something tomorrow. (doubt it tho) :noparty:

Ander_Monster

November is a good month to release the album

VMAs: premiere performance

September: single release

October: music video release

EMAs: second single performance (or album track performance if the first is doing too well)

November: album release

Bellatrix

Firmly believe she's doing the VMA's so we should be seeing her come back within the next month. She would be stupid not to in the sense of promo :legend:

Thinking album comes out in November ish. Maybe end of October so she could give the new single a ride then release the entire thing.

If her and her team wants to participate in the Grammys next year they gotta release the album before October. 

It has been too many award shows without Gaga winning, and even being nominated. Who can really see another award show without her?

Mariano

EMAs: second single performance (or album track performance if the first is doing too well)

:duck: 

If her and her team wants to participate in the Grammys next year they gotta release the album before October. 

It has been too many award shows without Gaga winning, and even being nominated. Who can really see another award show without her?

I don't really think they'll rush release just because of the Grammys (although they may've planned this for a long time) I prefer the album coming in October/November ... The lead single can be nominated for the Grammys and she'll still participate + she'll have nominees for the album and the other singles in the 2015 Grammys ..

Bellatrix

:duck:

I don't really think they'll rush release just because of the Grammys (although they may've planned this for a long time) I prefer the album coming in October/November ... The lead single can be nominated for the Grammys and she'll still participate + she'll have nominees for the album and the other singles in the 2015 Grammys ..

Who say they'll have to rush? They probably have known about this for a half year now since this was tweeted my MTV early this year.

Mariano

Who say they'll have to rush? They probably have known about this for a half year now since this was tweeted my MTV early this year.

I know but still... Justin Timbarlake is releasing his second volume on the 30th September... and If Gaga relase her album earlier It need to be atleast 2 weeks earlier cuz Timbarlake will block her album which will be In Its second or third week ... There is no point in releasing the album in September ... + the lead single will still be new ..  I guess we'll see.. I think October is better option ... the album will be nominated the next Grammys and she can release then Volume 2 which will be also nominated so ...

Bitter

Don't expect her to win any award if the album is nominated for grammys 2015. Adele's new album will snatch her weave once again. Her only chance to get awards is to be nominated for grammys 2014.

Edited by Bitter

Pure Adrenaline

Don't expect her to win any award if the album is nominated for grammys 2015. Adele's new album will snatch her weave once again. Her only chance to get awards is to be nominated for grammys 2014.

she still could catch the 2016 Grammy's when Adele wont release..... :cryga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Mariano

We don;t know If Adele will win again or even be nominated for AOTY, this year Bruno Mars and Justin Timbarlake are pretty big contenders ... and even Taylor Swift Red...   as for best POP Song probably P!nk ft. Nate, and they can even win Song of the year (just like Lady Antabellum won for Need you now) ... Grammys shouldn't be Gaga's priority In my opinion .. I'd prefer 3M Sales in the USA and no grammy than rushing release and etc...

We don;t know If Adele will win again or even be nominated for AOTY, this year Bruno Mars and Justin Timbarlake are pretty big contenders ... and even Taylor Swift Red...   as for best POP Song probably P!nk ft. Nate, and they can even win Song of the year (just like Lady Antabellum won for Need you now) ... Grammys shouldn't be Gaga's priority In my opinion .. I'd prefer 3M Sales in the USA and no grammy than rushing release and etc...

I also think Macklemore is a big contender. I could see him winning album of the year tbh.  

I just really hope we get news this week. Or even a surprise single, or maybe the app release/album cover.  I just think now is the right time for ARTPOP.  I feel like it's had time to breathe and grow, and that now is the time for it to strike.  

We're all Stronger Together!

What?

Are you saying that she'd perform the single at the VMAs on the 25th but then not officially release it until over a week later??  :pukey:

Highway Capricorn

Why was MaryJH banned ? Gaga will never come again here on GGD ? WHAT HAVE YOU DONEEEE ?

ibdF1dMiGjIQAu.gif

Bellatrix

Why was MaryJH banned ? Gaga will never come again here on GGD ? WHAT HAVE YOU DONEEEE ?

ibdF1dMiGjIQAu.gif

That wasn't Gaga  :nails:

Mariano

ibdF1dMiGjIQAu.gif

IKR :cry: