ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Doogi

Get ready!!! #ARTPOP2014

Excited for Sex Dreams featuring Tony!

CAN'T WAIT. :excited2: :derpga:

Edited by Doogi
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

QitvkIt.jpg

I hate LM.com

I feel like most of the posts like this (hoping) are just people joking cuz it gets wayyy out of hand.  :rip:

Obviously this one is a joke, though.

:lmao:

I feel like most of the posts like this (hoping) are just people joking cuz it gets wayyy out of hand.  :rip:

Obviously this one is a joke, though.

:lmao:

On LM.com though? There should be some sort of screening test they do on that site before people can become members - it's so embarrassing to have any common interest with those... people.

On LM.com though? There should be some sort of screening test they do on that site before people can become members - it's so embarrassing to have any common interest with those... people.

The site is so unfriendly for people that, er, realize the ridiculosity of the posts and the way people act on there.

It was so much better & usable when it was new and only those with invites got in.   :flutter:

mrlemon

OMG guys! They might be on to something!

24fbw4p.jpg

:megaflop:

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

alffy74

LM.com knows all the ARTPOP secrets   :legend: They must teach me their ways.

947526222_700.jpg

This body doesn't look anything like it was not working out for 3 months tbqh :teehee:

This body doesn't look anything like it was not working out for 3 months tbqh :teehee:

ASSPOP 2013 coming your way, with lead single "Do She Got a Booty" to be performed at the VMAs   :derpga:

AlexanderMagno

Since the album is not out yet, but this topic has 2198 pages... I'll assume it will double the moment she announces the dates and details about the project, and it will probably explode during this era.

So, funny question, how many pages do you think this post will reach? :P 5 000? 10 000? 4 072 013?

Edited by Pedro