💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

WATCH from 6:42!

She talks about ARTPOP

And says interesting things.

Ouuuh, that is indeed extremely interesting! Thank you so much, I've never seen this interview before!

I was looking through her profile on LM and she had a post where she expressed the thought of having the public/fans design a complete song era:

"As a performer I often feel like the public wants me to be something that I'm not. but what if I was?

what if we took a poll and had you guys vote on my hair makeup outfit and entire look for a song era? i live your design everyday. your living piece of art and pop"

Now that's interesting if you put it with the theory I had about Gaga becoming technology. 

There's a book by french authoress Amélie Nothomb called Péplum (set in 2580) where individuals don't wear clothes, they're virtually naked, they just wear a hologram.

Now, hologram is a hard, hard thing to perfect but we know the projection dresses do exist, but they're just plain dresses with designs projected from the outside I believe. What if Gaga has perfected a system with projection from the inside, allowing her to move in them? She is (reportedly) working with Nasa, could she be working with them to create a constant satellite liaison between her and her programming team (and/or internet) so she can wear virtually anything, chosen by other, at all times?

Hussein Chalayan has made dresses with LED lighting under the fabric. Can LED panels be small enough to make precise images?

(That system can also be extended to head pieces, like a hollow turban with projection coming from the inside)

Can the ARTPOP app be a designing app? Can Monsters virtually create what Gaga is wearing? She said we communicate visually, through images, can we submit pictures that will become outfits, virtually? You remember when she made that dusty rose/lilac fabric out of fans faces and made an outfit and shoes with it? (I can't remember what it was for, wasn't it Viva Glam related?)

She likes drawings of her, can Helen Green be the guinea pig of that concept from her drawing?

Or more simply, can there be a poll every day selecting what color we want her to wear and it changes automatically if the results change throughout the day? Like she's in interview and her top changes color and it's like "Well, I guess Monsters want me to wear fuschia now".

If my crazy idea of her creating a full face mask (à la mother GOAT) becomes true, can she have us change her mask (or her mask's makeup)? We could also control the way the fiber optic wig lights up, like the rythm, intensity, even the color if they can perfect that fonction?

Same with shape of an outfit, the living dress could reveal more or less leg, extend or retract fabric. Could we be able to do that?

Can the public take control of the popstar's image like it so vividly wants to when critisizing constantly? Can Gaga become a product like everybody seems to think she is?

Could it be the theme of the first single era? The public taking over her?

Then the transition into Gaga taking it back with the Burqa era where she doesn't show herself one bit.

Then with the third single she has taken over and does whatever the f*ck she wants with herself?

Could we even extend that idea to the music? Like fans choosing/creating a new arrangement of the song for some performance? I know Björk's Biophilia apps have the songs completely stripped and recreated by the user. (Check out the Solstice app if you can, it was free at some point, I don't know anymore)

We know she has already brought the filming of her music videos and her outfits for the Fame promo up to her fans. I'm not sure if anything came of it but at least she threw that idea.

Pop Art is about the art taking over the popular, maybe ARTPOP is about the popular (people) taking over the art (Gaga)?

Maybe she's so silent because soon we will be her?

Sh*t! Well, there you go, another one of my crazy (improbable) theories. :toofunga: I think I've had enough now, I'm gonna leave.  :fail:

PS: Making an album takes a long time, and Gaga is a perfectionist. When you make a piece of art, you have to take the time to look back on it and judge it with a more steady vision than when you just finished making it. You can love it at that instant and absolutely hate it a week after. I know that too well.

When I went to the Monster Ball in May 2010, she said her next record was practically done, yet BTW came out in May of 2011. ARTPOP is close but yeah, I think a lot of logistic may be taking longer than expected.

Edited by Haunts

SomethingMore

AUGUST - 1st single (VMAs perf.,Ellen, The Voice,late night shows etc)

Early NOVEMBER - 2nd single

Late NOVEMBER - ARTPOP

1st single sales in 2013 : 4.2M USA, 8M WW.

2nd single sales in 2013 : 3.1 USA,

6M WW.

ARTPOP sales in 2013 : 1.5M in the USA, 3.5M WW.

GagaMyBlood95

SHOOT ME NOW    

sorry just saw it now  :red:

ohh its okay  :hug:

jsn

She probably turned back into Candy Warhol. :hor:

tumblr_lxlt0jzcEl1qbpemeo1_r1_500.gif

I wish :laughga:

Though I'm pretty sure she once said Candy was dead, and that Candy was only a representation of how she felt at the time, and she's never coming back. (unfortunately, because Candy was the cutest thing ever i s2g)

GagaMyBlood95

Late NOVEMBER - ARTPOP

6M WW.

just.......NO

poker   face

people still think we're getting ARTPOP news this year?

:lmao:

Edited by PoK3R FaC3D

Nervous Unicorn

I really doubt that Gaga would miss the Grammy deadline. I think she was a little crushed that BTW didn't win anything, and she really wants AOTY. I think a late June first single release with a music video at the beginning of July, then another single premiered at VMAs , and then the album right before the Grammy deadline (which is the end of Septemberish, right?). Maybe another single before VMAs. That way the album can smash and still be relevant and fresh at the time of the awards. 

Pure Adrenaline

people still think we're getting ARTPOP news this year?

:lmao:

or the year after...  :oops:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Highway Capricorn

Is it just me thinking that Burqa could be having some oriental/indian elements, like Madonna's Push for example

jsn

Late NOVEMBER - ARTPOP

6M WW.

Why do people usually put so much time in between the first single and the album release?  I think that was one of the errors of BTW, there were too many tracks released ages before the album itself.  (BTW single in February and then BTW Album in May?  excuse me no, that was awful timing)

I think the first single and album should be a bit closer together, and then a second single should come after the album.  Or if  there's going to be a couple of months in between first single and album, let the second single be released along side the album or something.

Edited by Nocchi

Guille

Is it just me thinking that Burqa could be having some oriental/indian elements, like Madonna's Push for example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v2ZVk5M3o4

Express yoself

PERFECT WOULD BE

1st single - mid June

Promo single - mid July

Album - late July

No 2nd single before album

exoskeleton123

What I hope happens

June 11th - FIRST ARTPOP SINGLE RELEASE

July - Music Video Release

AUGUST 24th- SECOND ARTPOP SINGLE RELEASE

September - ARTPOP ALBUM RELEASE

Americano

I can't even deal with Gaga fans acting like her hip injury was like her going through a coma.

She's recovered and fine, stop using that as some excuse lol.