💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

WillRhapsody

Beyonce was amazing and im so happy for her i hope her and Gaga work together again they are so perfect

HeavyMetalMonst

Beyoncé's performance was great, not epic, just great. I'm actually a bit disappointed, she has the capability to do soo much more!! :nails:

Prometheus

Btw, the T in ARTPOP isnt an Aries symbol ... 2013 is the Chinese year of the snake, look at the tattoo again, itsa snake tongue ;)

Um...who brought this kid? It's the Aries symbol, girl. :coffee:

Sylvanas

I think before 1500 we'll know most of it

we said the same thing last summer 'by thread #10'

:cryga:

#AR♈POP 2014 :pawsup:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

JudasInTheDark

Said the same thing about 1,000

we said the same thing last summer 'by thread #10'

:cryga:

#AR♈POP 2014 :pawsup:

lol I know... :laughga:

WillRhapsody

Well mabye beyonce is on gaga lead single or gaga is on beyonce that would be the only reason beyonce didnt perform a new song at the superbowl

At the beginning of this thread, in the OP, under the "GUY" spoiler, it says:

"Any kind of feminist has valid views for herself about what it means to be a feminist, but, as a new-age feminist, I would say I quite like the transference of strength I feel by submitting to a man – being under him. I actually wrote a song about it on my album, it’s called GUY and it stands for Go Under You. So wearing make-up, smelling delicious and having suckable, kissable, edible things between your limbs is something I find strengthening because I know that when I pick the right guy, I can let him have it. Some women feel oppressed by make-up and clothing, and here’s to them, they have every right to feel that way as well."

She said it was Go Under You, not Girl Under You. So why does everyone assume it's Girl Under You?

CyanLights

At the beginning of this thread, in the OP, under the "GUY" spoiler, it says:

"Any kind of feminist has valid views for herself about what it means to be a feminist, but, as a new-age feminist, I would say I quite like the transference of strength I feel by submitting to a man – being under him. I actually wrote a song about it on my album, it’s called GUY and it stands for Go Under You. So wearing make-up, smelling delicious and having suckable, kissable, edible things between your limbs is something I find strengthening because I know that when I pick the right guy, I can let him have it. Some women feel oppressed by make-up and clothing, and here’s to them, they have every right to feel that way as well."

She said it was Go Under You, not Girl Under You. So why does everyone assume it's Girl Under You?

I could be wrong but I think on twitter she said the interview or magazine or whatever posted the wrong title. I think it's suppose to be Girl Under You

DanceInTheDark

me niether :tea: and welcome to GGD congrats on your 1st post :pawsup::kisses:

Haha thankyou! :shy:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights