šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

If the lead single features Bey then she could announce it after the Superbowl performance

if beyonce is on a song she should release it as a second single just like telephone

gaga has enough power to make a lead single go number one without having to feature someone on it

WillRhapsody

Does anyone know if b is going to preform Telephone it was the last song that was played on the radio alot for beyonce and i guess the best thing i never had was played a little

with or without gaga i dont care even though with gaga would be amazing

Last year on z100 they said that beyonce and gaga will preform telephone together SOON but i had no idea why and it does seem like the perfect opprtunity

Does anyone know if b is going to preform Telephone it was the last song that was played on the radio alot for beyonce and i guess the best thing i never had was played a little

She performed it at Glastonbury which was a huge honour, so her performing solo doesn't seem impossible.

WHAT IF GAGA PERFORMED AS All HOLOGRAM?!!!?! :lolgaga:

Edited by Ratchet

MonsterOfSpain

She performed it at Glastonbury which was a huge honour, so her performing solo doesn't seem impossible.

WHAT IF GAGA PERFORMED AS A HOLOGRAM?!!!?!

Hell no :toofunny:

I know this would never happen, but last night I had a dream that Gaga tweeted how great the possibilities of the songs on the album were, "especially Bump N' Grind," which apparently was the lead single. The next day it was released and it wasn't bad for a song titled "Bump N' Grind," but it was definitely a "Just Dance" kind of song, with a more EDM feel to it. It sounded good, and it was a fun party song, but not something I particularly wanted on ARTPOP. Hopefully it stays in my dream. :shutup:

WillRhapsody

Guys next year the superbowl is in New Jersey thats where thata where the jets and giants play i dont get it but they do but anyway mabye Gaga will preform cuz she loves New York

HeavyPunkLover

Calling Madonna untalented makes everyone here look like a pressed fan.

She's very talented and is of legendary stature.

This fanbase should print this and hang it on the wall

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

ARTPOP will be here SOON

Edited by doogi09
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

New album theme theory!

What if each album was meant to represent a sin? Gaga is just slowly performing Blasphemy in the space of 7 albums?

Think about-

The Fame - Greed

The Fame Monster - Lust

Born This Way - Pride

ARTPOP - Sloth

Shes being slow and cannabis-y because shes gunna laze her way through this era until album 5 ... Envy ;)

Bloody hooker

I thought that I was the only one having ARTPOP dreams. I had a dream that Gaga had told us the lead single name, which started with a F (can't remember the title) and Coldplay was apart of the song and she gave us the single cover. The cover was purple with Gaga on it and she looked classy. The only thing that was weird was that the release date was Feb. 25. :smh:

(This is ARTPOP related kind of.)

Edited by Bloody hooker
Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

Bloody hooker

New album theme theory!

What if each album was meant to represent a sin? Gaga is just slowly performing Blasphemy in the space of 7 albums?

Think about-

The Fame - Greed

The Fame Monster - Lust

Born This Way - Pride

ARTPOP - Sloth

Shes being slow and cannabis-y because shes gunna laze her way through this era until album 5 ... Envy ;)

I like the way you're thinking ;) , but who knows.

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ