đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

nick4bty

Imagine if Gaga tweeted ARTPOP release dates tonight during the half time show? Do you guys think that would overshadow Beyonce's performance and everyone would be talking about Gaga's tweet? Or do you think it wouldn't effect Beyonce's performance at all?

That would be really rude and I'd lose respect for her tbh :laughga:

Imagine if Gaga tweeted ARTPOP release dates tonight during the half time show? Do you guys think that would overshadow Beyonce's performance and everyone would be talking about Gaga's tweet? Or do you think it wouldn't effect Beyonce's performance at all?

I think it'd have a negative affect towards Gaga. The media would complain how she's an "attention seeker" and "wanting to hog the limelight"

CyanLights

I think that would be kinda rude :/ considering how close her and beyonce are

Pure Adrenaline

people thinking that Gaga will join Bey on the SB performance :lmao: ....cmon they;ve never performed that song even when Gaga was promoting it

people thinking that Gaga will join Bey on the SB perfomance and will give ARTPOP info :lolgaga: :lolgaga: :lolgaga: ......K :blehga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Dylangaga

I want her single cover too be like Kelly Rowlands-kisses down low single cover but a lot better! I love that effect

rivingtonrebels

She'll probably do that during the Grammy's if anything.

She'll tweet some sort of announcement during the Grammies for sure.

If the lead single features Bey then she could announce it after the Superbowl performance

BigDreamer

she said that she wants to release the album after the tour because she wants to promote it heavily. she also said that she dont belive in putting out an album and just watch it...

i dont recall her ever saying anything of the sort. She may have said that she doesnt want to tour and release the album at the same time just to be able to focus only on the album but i dont ever remember her saying anything about heavily promoting the album.

Dylangaga

i dont recall her ever saying anything of the sort. She may have said that she doesnt want to tour and release the album at the same time just to be able to focus only on the album but i dont ever remember her saying anything about heavily promoting the album.

it was said

Bloody hooker

If the lead single features Bey then she could announce it after the Superbowl performance

This

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

i know i just need some info

Girl, I've been like this for ages :giveup: