šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Americano

Days like this I've HAD it with the Haus dangling it in front of us. "I'm listening to the new album" ev 5 minutes.

Ikr. DJWS a few days ago and now Tara. Yawn

Space Banana

I bet you guys anything that she will reveal the timeline at the last show or something. OR after the tour is officially over she will make a video or something cool like a trailer for the album. I'm just happy she's waiting until the Born This Way era is officially over. No overlapping era's ever again please.

At this point, I'm ready for anything. Not even that hyped anymore. Whenever it happens, it happens and then I'll see if I like it.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

*A hybrid can withstand these things,

My heart can beat with bricks and strings,

My ARTPOP could mean anything

*irrelevant* What breed of dog is Fozzi? i want one :huh::kisses::ohwell:

I think it's called Labradoodle.

OT: Can't wait for ARTPOP :derpga:

Edited by Coldplay

At this point, I'm ready for anything. Not even that hyped anymore. Whenever it happens, it happens and then I'll see if I like it.

I've felt this way for the past 9 months. :laughga:

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Madonna is untalanted ratchet hoe too but half of you are praising her :) Atleast Rihanna isn't arrogant :)

Nobody wants Madonna & Gaga

And I hate her

Americano

Calling Madonna untalented makes everyone here look like a pressed fan.

She's very talented and is of legendary stature.

Calling Madonna untalented makes everyone here look like a pressed fan.

She's very talented and is of legendary stature.

Yes I am pressed sometimes because I don't like Madonna at all, but of course she has talent but mostly she is smart and intelligent. I said she is untalanted because s.o. said Rihanna is untalanted, well she may be basic and can't perform her generic dance songs well Live, but she sings better than Madonna and Gaga can't perform Judas well so....

On topic: Can;t wait for ARTPOP (I had to say something) :toofunny:

VforVendetta

Yes I am pressed sometimes because I don't like Madonna at all, but of course she has talent but mostly she is smart and intelligent. I said she is untalanted because s.o. said Rihanna is untalanted, well she may be basic and can't perform her generic dance songs well Live, but she sings better than Madonna and Gaga can't perform Judas well so....

On topic: Can;t wait for ARTPOP (I had to say something)

I like Madonna's most songs and I think she deserves the queen of pop title(at least for now) but I don't think she is so talented! Looking her and gaga on stage you can see the difference and I don't say this because I am a Gaga fan!

that b---h just doesn't know when to stop :smh:

She always said that she worked too hard to rest now. Great attitude but if she wants to keep living her dream she better rest :crossed: