šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

130203105044774006.png

On the bus to Kansas city dancing to the new album with some of my favorite people on earth. Is this real life? Xoxo

Why does she say that ? We are so desperate for ARTPOP and can't hear anything but the hype ... :giveup:

Edited by BGC

1111 pages of hopes, trolls, delusion, reaching, meltdowns, spilled teas and derping ..... :flutter: your faves could nevehh.......and even after 1111 pages all we got was name......imagine what will happen if we get single name....or.....even worse.....release date, this site won't be able to handle us we are so desperate ...... :laughga:

We should make a book with the best troll,dleuded,reaching,meltdown and truth tea posts.

Highway Capricorn

Why does she say that ? We are so desperate for ARTPOP and can't hear anything but the hype ...

Dat Bitch of human being that is Tara :giveup:

willtwerk4kfc

Still waiting, and Tara isnt helping. I feel like we will get news soon enough, lots of the haus members including gaga are all tweeting about ARTPOP.

Michelle

1111 pages of hopes, trolls, delusion, reaching, meltdowns, spilled teas and derping ..... :flutter: your faves could nevehh.......and even after 1111 pages all we got was name......imagine what will happen if we get single name....or.....even worse.....release date, this site won't be able to handle us we are so desperate ...... :laughga:

:clap: seriously.

Lets go take a howl at that moonšŸŒ™ -Crowley

ryhanna

So.. I know this is off topic-ish.. But who do think and/or want to shoot the album cover? I'm wanting David LaChapelle! I just love his photos of Gaga!

I still think that the cover will be a drawing by Helen Green. :flutter:

gagalovesme

The hype IS increasing, it MUST be so close now....

especially now tara has tweeted about it, since a lot of monsters also adore tara this must be a sign! (maybe i'm just naive and desperate for news though lol)

especially now tara has tweeted about it, since a lot of monsters also adore tara this must be a sign! (maybe i'm just naive and desperate for news though lol)

but remember when she tweeted about the lead single :sweat:

130203105044774006.png

Why does she say that ? We are so desperate for ARTPOP and can't hear anything but the hype ...

I thought the same thing when I saw that!

Like, did she just HAVE TO say that?

What's better, why not invite all the basic b---hes to Gaga's bus, and then have them tweet about what they thought about ARTPOP.