💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

thefamebitch

I know it sounds dumb, but I kind of hope she doesn't release it for free. I don't know why, but I just don't.

I WISH THERE COULD BE QUALITY SONGS THAT COULD BE LIKE JUST DANCE OR POKERFACE NOT SAYING THEY ARENT FLAWLESS BUT YEAH

Antichrist

I WISH THERE COULD BE QUALITY SONGS THAT COULD BE LIKE JUST DANCE OR POKERFACE NOT SAYING THEY ARENT FLAWLESS BUT YEAH

Ew no, those songs might be flawless or anything, but they were crap tbh. I never got Just Dance.

I hope this time around she collaborates with Dark Shadow mostly. And Garribay in some tracks.

Liiike:

TF: Mostly Fusari and RedOne.

TFM: Mostly RedOne. DITD = Garribay

BTW: Mostly Garribay, some DJWS. Little RedOne

4th: Mostly DJWS, some Garribay, introduce a new producer.

Edited by Phlop
BYE

Mostly RedOne and new producers, little little little little Garibay (And please, something like TEOG, or DITD, or MTN, but no The Queen, Bad Kids, Americano...)

Edited by Guille

I hope this time around she collaborates with Dark Shadow mostly. And Garribay in some tracks.

Liiike:

TF: Mostly Fusari and RedOne.

TFM: Mostly RedOne. DITD = Garribay

BTW: Mostly Garribay, some DJWS. Little RedOne

4th: Mostly DJWS, some Garribay, introduce a new producer.

This. She could reuse Teddy Riley :cry: Teeth production was flawless!

I hope Jo Calderone & Yüyi will sing a song on the new albun, I want to explore them some more :)

Tommy Monster

I want a new album, but I also want scheisse, GH, BM and HML as singles and for that she needs at least another year :D :D I know it may not be true, but I´ll be hoping till the very last moment of this era! :)

DJWS, RedOne, Garribay, and Space Cowboy and they all get atleast 2 songs to produce. Not likely but it would be interesting.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"