• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• awpy

• Bellatrix

• theredkilt

• TroubleClef

But it's not like every member of that fanbase thinks that what Bieber did is cool. Of course we shouldn't support those Beliebers. We should support those that might feel heartbroken right now, and enlighten those who think there's nothing wrong with Bieber's actions...

Β 

Every fanbase has members that are kind of... stupid or ignorant, so we shouldn't treat them like its a homogeneous group of people...

Obviously, like when I was younger I was a fan of the spice girls and when ginger left it was like the end of the world.

In which I said, some.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

But that's the point, that most of them are little girls, and at this age all of their feelings might be inflated. It's harder for them to just "suck it up". They don't get that it's not that big of a deal...

Β 

they have parents, they have friends to discuss the latest justin developments. they're not sociopaths.

Β 

let's not regard them as time ticking bombs or hazards

Edited by theredkilt

TroubleClef

Its just sad sometimes when people take a serious situation and try to make jokes about it. Bieber obviously needs some help. Otherwise, he wouldn't be acting this way and getting arrested, etc.

Β 

It is difficult to be in the spotlight, especially from such a young age. I feel for justin for this.

Β 

Also, the media makes up parts of stories, you must realize this, You are not getting all the facts. I think that is what gaga was trying to point out...

because for Gaga her causes are more important than her "image".

Β 

Yeah I know :/ But in the great scheme of things, it's only us that notices. The GP wont be reading all this detail. They will listen and buy her songs.Β  :toofunny:

Whispering

Why can't she just keep quiet about these social issues that don't matter to her at all? I don't understand why she bothers making a comment during a time where majority of people don't take her serious at all, people will take it the wrong way and she gonna get backlash for misinterpretation by the media...

Because that's not who she is. You can't make someone be the person you want them to be. You don't have to follow her requests or suggestions. In fact, you don't have to follow her at all.

The 'born this way' bit was a little too much, but Gaga is just asking us to be sympathetic of him as he recovers. We don't know how this guy feels or how deep his issues are, he made a terrible mistake indeed, but why not be more compassionate so he can overcome these slumps in his life before he moves on to worse stuff? The media will scrutinize him, so I don't think it's fair the rest of the world should let him go aimless.

I hope he's getting REAL and rational support from his close ones and that he's reflecting this situation for his own good right now.

Edited by sobercool

Its just sad sometimes when people take a serious situation and try to make jokes about it. Bieber obviously needs some help. Otherwise, he wouldn't be acting this way and getting arrested, etc.

Β 

It is difficult to be in the spotlight, especially from such a young age. I feel for justin for this.

Β 

Also, the media makes up parts of stories, you must realize this, You are not getting all the facts. I think that is what gaga was trying to point out...

Β 

Β 

I agree it may be difficult - but he has the money - stay out of sight. I'm sure there is a race course somewhere privately to do drag racing? And there is no reason to do it in our streets, pissed.Β 

TroubleClef

I hope he's getting REAL and rational support from his close ones and that he's reflecting this situation for his own good right now.

Β 

THIS

I understand her reason for what she said but this is someone and something I wont support. This kid needs serious help, last night could have ended worse than him getting arrested for a DUi...Β 

I feel so bad for Justin.. :( The thing is, so many people at his age have been driving drunk. He's not perfect, and he does not have to be just because he's famous. I love you Justin. :sara: :heart:

Β 

Like are you even serious? I can't tell.Β 

Queen Gloria

Lol. no. I'm not a teenager and I refuse to support someone who is a living black hole. He's a terrible human being and he deserves to have all his bad deeds catch up with him.