💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Monsters Support Beliebers

Admin

Featured Posts

Well, she said support Beliebers, not Justin himself.

I wish she would just stop with the preachy posts, its annoying and insults her fans intelligence

Anyway,. More fierce Versace goddess, less of this.

I agree. 

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• awpy

• Bellatrix

• theredkilt

• TroubleClef

Teal Ambition

Nahhtt, why support a bunch that supports his actions. 

This exactly.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I would support him and his fan base if he truly showed signs of change, but its clear he doesn't care. The judicial system clearly doesn't care either, so he's just going to continue doing things like this. Hopefully this was a wake up call for him to grow up.  :crossed:

She is not supporting his actions, she's only asking us to support his fans... I see no harm in that

Can't see why Gags needs to interfere with whats going on with him  :shrug:

Doubt she will be promoting his next song. 

is she for real?

this twink races recklessly around town in his flashy car and acts like a brat.

Woman, go promote whatever is left of ARTPOP or start rehearsing for your tour.  Stop worrying about others. You have a career to sustain.

is she for real?

this twink races recklessly around town in his flashy car and acts like a brat.

Woman, go promote whatever is left of ARTPOP or start rehearsing for your tour.  Stop worrying about others. You have a career to sustain.

True, why is she bothering to give him justice. Get on with the tour, videos and promotion.  :lmao:

Bellatrix

**** no gaga

They ways talk **** about us so no thanks gaga that's such a stupid idea

They will always talk sh!t about us if we don't support them.

Let's be the bigger persons here and support them. Maybe we will need their support one day?

I've seen their replies on Twitter and they really appreciate it.

artRaver

I don't send hate to fan bases because it's a waste of time, but at the same time I'm not going to send all my support to them just because she said so majority of them support his actions so it's like supporting his actions in a way.. IMO.  :redface:

He could've killed someone or seriously injured someone but I guess I'm not allowed to say anything because I'm not a celebrity so I don't understand nor am I willing to #SmokeWeedAndFly  :flop:

Edited by artRaver
✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

KadeLindsay12

How could you support Justins behavior recently? he could have KILLED someone. KILLED someone.. I can support him. The more attention people give him will only make him want to behave this way more.

why exactly do we need to support his fans? because they're upset? yes, let's pity them. as if. if he had killed someone would she still say support the fans or support the family of the bereaved? give me a break gagz. how about we don't sympathise with people's ardent obsessions with celebrities to the extent that they're feeling glum their idol committed a crime. his fans have 0 to do with this. if people are pillorying his fans because they're supporting him right now, i say bravo. there's a reason people instinctively ridicule support of crime and idiocy and that's because we don't want more of it. we should be stigmatising support or sympathy of unambiguous crimes.

Edited by garnite

Vernier

Nahhtt, why support a bunch that supports his actions. 

This exactly.

I'm pretty sure not all of his fans support his actions, you're really only going by what you're seeing on twitter, which probably isn't up to half his fanbase.

Edited by PurplePatch
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn