💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think there are two types of Gaga fans?

Liam Germanotta

Featured Posts

aquaprincess

You forgot the fans who were stanning since 2008 and loved the light ànd dark stuff. Fans like me :crossed:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My personal timeline begins with being a casual fan with Just Dance and Love Game, other than her I wasn't really into American pop radio. Then I saw her perform Poker Face acoustic and I've been stanning since. I have always been a fan of performance artists and prior to Gaga listened to Japanese rock and pop. Japanese underground rock has a tendance to be theatrical and crazy. Much of the bands dress up and wear makeup and have themes and eras. So it us no surprise that I latched onto Gaga and am onto both her light and dark themes. Even Japanese pop tends to be a little bit more over the top than American pop. But I've been happy every single era and still continue to be do I don't fit into your categories. :shrug:

No. loved her in the beginning, love how she's changed, will (most likely) love what she puts out in the future.

I think SOME fans are like that, but definitely don't think theres just two types of fans.

I do believe monsters have different tastes and preferences but i  also believe once fan has become a monster they will always support gaga regardless.

Gaga is Life

I can see them being a type of Gaga fan, but I wouldn't say that's strictly it. You could feel many feelings towards Gaga and her music/fashion/etc so you could be one of many types of fans I think.

rivingtonreject

You forgot the fans who were stanning since 2008 and loved the light ànd dark stuff. Fans like me :crossed:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived