Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

GYPSY and GP

Giorgiii

Featured Posts

If it does well, I feel like it won't even matter. I can't see this ever being a signature gaga song, even if it goes top 5, it's just too forgettable 

not to mention it is WAYYY too long for radio. She should just take another risk and release something more interesting like Venus, Aura, MJH, or even Sexxx Dreams (not MANiCURE because that's for summer) if it fails it fails so what, then if she really wanted, fine, release gypsy and call it a day. Because now, if gypsy fails, all she has is experimental songs, which we don't know if they will be received well. Then it will be gypsy fail, and then another song fail and media will destroy her.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
disneyhigh

If it does well, I feel like it won't even matter. I can't see this ever being a signature gaga song, even if it goes top 5, it's just too forgettable 

:toofunny:

disneyhigh

It's upbeat, catchy, happy-go-lucky vibes will no doubt appeal alot more than Venus ever would have. Im so glad a safe-single has been picked finally haha

hahahahhahaha

i know right!! the next Katy Perry right here you guys! SAFE + RELATE ABLE is DEFINITELY where gaga should take her career next!! 

i mean even with stand out tracks like Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Born This Way, we should definitely release the safest song on the album!!

coming for teenage dreams wig ya'll

I was thinking about that Alot today (proper fan tbh) and came to conclusion that it has 50/50 chances to go top10.

I mean it is cool that it is somewhere around 600-700 płace on iTunes but Marry The Night had the highest stream etc. and it didn't help.

Gagas trademark is the shock factor, that 'wow' imaginery and performances, im afraid that Gypsy just doesnt have potential to use it.

She used to be spectacular at the piano and then continuing the performance dancing, but GP wants something new. I'm not any excited for Gupsy performances, because the ones we had were the least entertaining of all ARTPOP ones.

So I think she needs to make a fantastic video for it, and get over that simplicity and minimalism philosophy, which make her work boring.

I think the radio support is sure thing so here we don't have to worry, Gaga just needs to use it in clever way (if she wants to succeed, I'm not sure about it last times).

HORRORHOLIC

It's one of my least favorite songs. It's not that it's a bad song but something just doesn't click, there seems to be too much going on and it doesn't stand out as anything special like a song such as Aura would. Let's face it, it's Gaga by numbers, I mean Gypsy is pretty much The Edge Of Glory Part 2 (I like EOG much better though) The general public might like it, but I don't think it will make much of an impact at all.

I really don't care about singles.

I only care about dem music videos :party:

:kissga:

Preach
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Versace

Its sad to see Gaga lose such power in this pop industry that all her songs should be GP friendly now, if they don't love Gypsy I don't know what they'll, the reason the GP dislike Gaga is because they think she's too much this leads me that Gaga next era should have NO THEME AT ALL , a self titled album GAGA would be nice that just has personal music and acoustic voice some dance records here and there that's it. GAGA cant always be expected to push out a Bad Romance 2.0 or a Poker Face 2.0. I think Gaga should make songs like Gypsy more often.

Stefani328

:toofunny:  :toofunny: Its sad to see Gaga lose such power in this pop industry that all her songs should be GP friendly now, if they don't love Gypsy I don't know what they'll, the reason the GP dislike Gaga is because they think she's too much this leads me that Gaga next era should have NO THEME AT ALL , a self titled album GAGA would be nice that just has personal music and acoustic voice some dance records here and there that's it. GAGA cant always be expected to push out a Bad Romance 2.0 or a Poker Face 2.0. I think Gaga should make songs like Gypsy more often.

Run :toofunny:

Jk,  I agree

The GP sucks  :staymad:

Anyone who listens to only the radio and doesn't branch out and find other means of listening and discovering music bore me to tears.

Can you really listen to the same 20 songs on rotation? BO-RING.  :lana:

does this make me an elitist?  :oops:

I think Gypsy would do very good, I've already heard people outside of Gaga's fanbase mentioning it the most, just from hearing it on that Muppets special. Kids like it because it references The Wizard Of OZ.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Stefani328

The GP sucks  :staymad:

Anyone who listens to only the radio and doesn't branch out and find other means of listening and discovering music bore me to tears.

Can you really listen to the same 20 songs on rotation? BO-RING.  :lana:

does this make me an elitist?  :oops:

When I was a teen, I was obsessed with radio. I hit 19, and I just couldn't take radio anymore.

When I was a teen, I was obsessed with radio. I hit 19, and I just couldn't take radio anymore.

I was a radio listener in Middle School for a little bit, then I got all anti-popular and started listening to obscure bands and Japanese rock groups, and oooold kpop lol. Ah youth.

I generally just listen to my own itunes, or pandora. 

Then when a new Gaga track gets put out on radio I scrounge trying to find it then stop listening for a few months again lol

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived