💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Everything is fine, stop overreacting

Adakam

Featured Posts

Why do yall act like a few statements on lm.com, a kinda shady (but realistic) tweet, and a delayed video is going to ruin her career and make her disappear?

First of all you need to realize that all this drama is only relevant in the Pop dimension, your beloved GP doesnt even notice, they dont care about lm.com, they dont care what she thinks about critics, they dont care if pop girls copy or seem to copy each other.

The GP doesnt even look her up, or any other pop girl for that matter, the just expect to run into a cool song or a cool video, or follow the "it" current person just to be popular.

Just look at those who actually had career risking moments:

Chris Brown, just lost a few fans after the Riri issue, hes still here

JB: spitting, peeing in a bucket, d--gs, graffiti, prostitues, hitting DJs, being an ass, hes still here

Britney a few years ago: Still here even when she doesnt want to

R Kelly: Still here

And the best example ever: MICHAEL JACKSON, forever the King, no matter the rumours

All their careers were barely affected, but noone "dissapeared", just lost a few fans, thats all

And yall are actually worried that a drop in sales and a few unstable statements on a private fan site is going to stain Gaga's career? You need a reality check, she isnt going anywhere, she is just going trough a low point, JUST LIKE EVERY SINGLE CELEBRITY IN HISTORY

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bless you, bless this post...It drives me nuts when people say she should move on to Act II as well like can you stop, ARTPOP is not over. 

geopang

Bless you, bless this post...It drives me nuts when people say she should move on to Act II as well like can you stop, ARTPOP is not over.

omg what did she say on lm.com

Oh my god thank you sooooo much

Why can't they understand a tiny blotch is not gonna matter in the scheme of things.

:applause:

TheOriginalOne

iTl0KKSqKdJx7.gif

And even if ARTPOP was over, it doesnt mean anything, its not the end of the world, all succesful musicians have bad momens

"Why do yall act like a few statements on lm.com, a kinda shady (but realistic) tweet, and a delayed video is going to ruin her career and make her disappear?"

I don't think many people here believe that at all... I just think people disagree/ are disappointed with some of the things she has said on twitter and lm.com.
This thread seems like the biggest overreaction here.

I agree. Nobody cares about these people in the real world. However, the GP is still needed when it comes to getting hit singles. Nobody gives a **** about Robin Thicke, but he still had one of, or maybe the biggest, single last year. So the only conclusion when Gaga flops must be that people just don't connect with the songs. :ohwell:

I also want to add something else..Although this isn't really an issue anymore, it was so dumb how fans blamed the Born This Way era for the "lack" of success in the ARTPOP era. As if that had anything to do with it. Like do you really expect to walk on the street and ask a nobody what they thought of 'The Edge of Glory' video, that they'd even be able to answer it? Lol

Barely Affected? 

lol sry but chris brown lost few fans? He's basically irrelevant now

Justin bieber may be still here, but tbh he's pretty much over. He literally just released an album 1 month ago and nobody even cared. 

Britney is also still here, but nobody cares about her either. Just look at the sales of BJ and the success of her singles. 

R.Kelly, well the only reason he's sorta relevant again is because he worked with gaga and the charges of underage s-x were brought up again. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that we shouldn't compare gaga to these flops.  :lolgaga: (except Michael of course)

BritneysPinkWig

Barely Affected? 

lol sry but chris brown lost few fans? He's basically irrelevant now

Justin bieber may be still here, but tbh he's pretty much over. He literally just released an album 1 month ago and nobody even cared. 

Britney is also still here, but nobody cares about her either. Just look at the sales of BJ and the success of her singles. 

R.Kelly, well the only reason he's sorta relevant again is because he worked with gaga and the charges of underage s-x were brought up again. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that we shouldn't compare gaga to these flops.  :lolgaga: (except Michael of course)

Agree with everything but chris brown, he's all over hip hop radio stations

I agree. Nobody cares about these people in the real world. However, the GP is still needed when it comes to getting hit singles. Nobody gives a **** about Robin Thicke, but he still had one of, or maybe the biggest, single last year. So the only conclusion when Gaga flops must be that people just don't connect with the songs. :ohwell:

they didnt connect, the past era ended badly, she cancelled part of the tour in the US, and BTW made it "gay to like Gaga" (just being real), thats the problem here, not a tweet or a video delay, the GP doesnt care if the video is out there or not, they only watch it if they run into it or if someone recommends it to them, AND if they have the time, AND if hey have no weird hermaphrodite ideas about Gaga that drive them away, they are not looking in Gagas twitter expecting a release date

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived