Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GYPSY 3rd single from ARTPOP? Added to the TOP 40 line-up

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

MonsterMarty

Without doubt the best decision of the ARTPOP era thus far. The song needs to have insane treatment though:

A million-dollar MV. Huge performance promo. Katy Perry-style radio deals. It's time to end this self-imposed blackout and get out there - the LP that sold 7K last week needs serious help and Gypsy is by far the best shot at getting it.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drinkmytears

• lairofhk

• MonsterMum

• VasilisVas

Top Posters In This Topic

DrewStevens

and saying people are not worthy of being fans because of having an opinion is even ruder and lower now back off

no, it's not. If you think that calling someone an asshole is ok then you got some issues.

that is their official page, and they wouldn't add just a song on their list unless its a single eventually

It is not their official page.. and now we all know it hasn't been confirmed yet. But lets hope it will be soon!..

Catalystluna56

I know this is so sad, but I just don't care anymore. If Gaga doesn't care about a song doing well, moreso the message, than I just don't care. Bleh, just do what u want (with my body) Gaga.

AbuHassan1992

Oh you're swearing? How mature
really? That makes me less mature?

no, it's not. If you think that calling someone an asshole is ok then you got some issues.
chill dude. :toofunny: get the stick out of your ass

DrewStevens

really? That makes me less mature?

chill dude. :toofunny:get the stick out of your ass

That phrase answers to your question. Get back to the playground kiddo.

Stefani328

lol they don't know how it got there:D yeah, sure, in these industries nothing happens accidentaly.

How it all actually happened:

1) Add Gypsy to the TOP40 line-up

2) Insider starts spreading it on social networks and convincing people that it's the third single

3) Check the reaction of people

4) Analyse whether it i's a good decision

5) Avoid confirmation until the peak of hype.

Good point

Psychedelic

u are not being "realistic" u are being sad and pathetic

This era is over if Gypsy becomes the 3rd single.

Bookmark my words!

If you think giving my opinion on bad single choices is sad and pathetic, you're being ego-centered, and that makes you more pathetic than my opinion could ever be!

Edited by Acid Monster

Judas Oyster

The announcement is kind of bittersweet for me.  I'm thrilled about Gypsy: it's my fav ARTPOP song and I think it has big potential.  I'm sad b/c I honestly believe there will be no DWUW video.  I think Gaga was unhappy with the finished DWUW video, and there was neither the time nor money for a complete reshoot, so she decided to scrap it all together.

Yeah, its pretty sad if it never comes :/ Because I haven't lost my faith. I think it's weird if she decided to never release it to not say it, so I'm waiting till she says "It's not coming", it if doesnt come and she never says it then its a bad thing to do to her fans... It's like she is lying to us. Im searching for the video everyday because Im excited about it, but if she already knows it's not coming she should say it because I know Im not alone :S But at the same time... Its been 5 months since the Applause video, with no new video... that is what makes me think that It will never come. Im just confused -.- But I think you should be happy for Gypsy it does get to be the third single if its ur favorite from ARTPOP! :D You can think about it as if Gypsy got to be 2nd single you may never got to see the video! :) I personally don't like the song haha, its like Hair 2.0 for me, which I didnt like neither, so I want Venus! :P

And I agree on the unhappiness around it... You don't think DWUW is never gonna come? :/

Edited by Judas Oyster