💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

GYPSY 3rd single from ARTPOP? Added to the TOP 40 line-up

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

Cappuccino

...did I say I should be the one making the choices? No. But it's quite...unprofessional, in my opinion, to announce a song as an official single, and then completely sketch it and not have it be a single. And, in addition, to not have released the video for the PREVIOUS single yet. Obviously she has no management team. 

its not confirmed, the fans assumed this from information on interscope, READ , READ, do you know how to READDDDD ? :giveup: this fan baase. 

Edited by khapham

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drinkmytears

• lairofhk

• MonsterMum

• Sleepy

Top Posters In This Topic

Cappuccino

Like seriously tho. Who the hell is making these decisions. I'm pretty sure not a single good decision has been made this era. LIke, one bad decision after the other.

you need to sit down. calm yourself lol 

monketsharona

Stop dictating people's rights to be a fan you asshole

But he's right that's her album if she wants to release Gypsy, she's in right to do it...

To me people are just too pressed. That's quite annoying to read comments on GGD in those days... I understand why Gaga is not coming here anymore

Lets see how Gypsy will do as single. I'm not really a fan of the song, i mean its okay, but nothing special and imo gets boring really fast, but if the Label wants it than there is nothing she can do about it. 

wow the venus fans are pissed...., im happy though i love the song and imo it was the best choice for 3rd single

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Levine

If Gypsy will be a flop, it'll perform bettere than Marry The Night.

Venus, instead, will be the biggest flop of her career. 

The level of immaturity of this fan base  :smh:

the pressed fans who want to dictate Gaga's single choices  :smh:

the happy fans who want to shut the pressed fans  :smh:

the fans who made an unconfirmed news the holy truth  :smh:

Calm your tits please. If Gypsy is indeed the next single, can we all hope it does well and become a hit, regardless of whether we like it or not, or whether we want it to be the third single or not