• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drinkmytears

• lairofhk

• MonsterMum

• VasilisVas

Top Posters In This Topic

XoXoJoanneGaga

This could be the last single for Act 1 followed by Act 2 in the spring. It would probably be a Fame Monster deal (re-release EP)

hijadeputa

I love the song but it really feels like a closing single, and I dont think it will do any better than DWYU did.

R.I.P. ARTPOP era 2013-2013.

omg what are u doing????????? it's 2014 now and we are getting Gypsy soon that will smash how the **** can u say RIP ARTPOP era? pathetic 

I'm glad she chose Gypsy, it was in my top 3 so i'm hoping she does this era justice. Now all i need is a s-xxx dreams era and i'm satisfied :giveup:

Edited by LetsParty

ElectricChapelJuda

Maybe she is doing this on purpose so she can because that underground artist that needs to rise to the top like before. She will come back hard with Gypsy and perform everywhere like with the BTW era. Then everyone will appreciate and love her again!!!

My only wish for Gypsy era is: I WANT BRUNETTE GYPSYGA.

Full brunette. Beautiful, long Vuitton brown hair.

I would die ♥

YES please tho, I remember the BTWB era and the FAME perfume mini era when she was the most gorgeous she ever looked, brunette, thick eyebrows, flawless gypsy-esque fashion, a true Louis Vuitton color pallette, so here for it.

Gagaloo911

Just read the OP- any say from Gaga on this?

As far as I know, no, she hasn't said anything about it.

This info was just taken from some website that shows what singles from Interscope are being released and apparently Gypsy from Gaga is listed.

I'm taking it with a grain of salt however.

MelbHawker

Don't know how I feel about this.

I know Gypsy is a really great song, but truth be told.. I haven't listened to in about a month. I was hoping for GUY as the 3rd Single because it follows the EDM sound that's big on radio at the moment, and it's a BIG song.

Anyhow.. we're still waiting for the DWUW video. She's probably just scrapped it altogether.