Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GYPSY 3rd single from ARTPOP? Added to the TOP 40 line-up

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

You mean the iTunes edit? because there's no official radio edit so far! 2 different things

Yea i think there is. It was played on the iHeartRadio premiere party thing and it was horrendous :toofloppy: 

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drinkmytears

• lairofhk

• MonsterMum

• VasilisVas

Top Posters In This Topic

HarryTheNight

Love gypsy but dont think its the best choice for third single, i think it needed to be the last one like fifth or sixth, guy feels better for right now. But ohwell! Its a really great song so hopefully it gets a good chart run and awesome video! Much better choice than venus which i was sure was gonna be third. Also RIP dwuw video, theres no chance of us getting it now. Wah.

Yea i think there is. It was played on the iHeartRadio premiere party thing and it was horrendous :toofloppy:

Oh I heard that one, they used the iTunes edit version. This one was also included on Spotify (but you can barely reach that version, is like hidden lol). Interscope use to do a special edit for their singles when they send them to radios as far as I know, and it won't be like the itunes mess (I hope so!). iTunes is like super strict with their censorship, like, sometimes it's too much. Who knows why.

Edited by Solar Spectre

Stefani328

Wait 

What

Really GYPSY, my love...omg yaaaaaaassss!

I had the same reaction. I wasn't online for a while and I logged into GGD, and saw it my heart stopped. 

Edited by Stefani328

MonsterMum

I had the same reaction. I wasn't online for a while and I logged into GGD, and saw it my heart stopped. 

I believe it was our banner impact :whitney: 

Now if we get G.U.Y. in the summer, Sexxx Dreams in the fall, and then Venus, this era will be perfect in terms of singles.

THIS :legend:

Gypsy is the second best song on the album.

Second to Dope.

So happy to hear it's getting the single treatment it deserves :)

I agree!

One Five Ten

Tbh I can't even picture a video for Gypsy, I don't know why. Hopefully she's got something incredible in mind though. :legend:

I envisioned something like her having a fight with Taylor at the start leading into the "Sometimes a story has no end, sometimes I think that we could just be friends..."

Then, at the end with the "I'm Russia, UK, Paris..." her on a (purposefully) tacky green screen (changing to a different outfit each time - wearing a Beret for France etc) visiting all the landmarks in each country.

:legend:

Edited by ARTPLAUSE

VasilisVas

Wow. This era is the biggest disappointment yet. Waiting for it To end already so we can move onto the next album already.

If this is true it's a great move in the right direction. People will love this song. Mess at how this is prob going to overshadow DWUW greatly.

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Wow. This era is the biggest disappointment yet. Waiting for it To end already so we can move onto the next album already.

Give it some time. The era should pick up some steam once the next single and video is released.

What single were you hoping for?