Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

The next Era will slay

Lets Party

Featured Posts

For those of you worried about Gagas future, you have no reason to be worried, all pop stars have a mild era then their following album slays lives. For example Britney had Blackout, then she slayed with Circus, Rihanna Had Rated R, then she slayed with her following album Loud, and most recently Beyonce had 4, then she slayed lives with her current album. my point is all popstars have these luke warm albums and they follow them with something huge every time. Just wait and see, Gagas next era is going to put her back on top, paws up yall

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People have ups and downs so..

I dont think we should expect stuff from the next era just yet but still we shouldn't be dropping everything so quickl

Dominic

I think we need to not put any pressure on "the next era" and let it come as it comes.  Most of the time we put so much pressure on ourselves and Gaga to ensure her album will slay and in the end we both end up looking a fool if it doesn't. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Didn't we say that before ARTPOP? :smh:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Pixie Gypsy

i really DON'T like Rihanna but S&M is her best song ! 

:udidnt: How dare you not like The ICON! But stan for one of her best

vhydu9.jpg

Bellatrix

I think we need to not put any pressure on "the next era" and let it come as it comes.  Most of the time we put so much pressure on ourselves and Gaga to ensure her album will slay and in the end we both end up looking a fool if it doesn't. 

This. Well said :applause:

:udidnt: How dare you not like The ICON! But stan for one of her best

vhydu9.jpg

Cause she can't sing, doesn't write her songs an can't dance… She is just here cause she is s-xy as f.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived