Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Reason why 'rappers don't want to collaborate with Gaga'?

MaybeKermit

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu

Gaga's vocals aren't edited beyond recognition: they basically replaced her with someone else on the studio track! A vocalist named Anna Wise, and who's also featured on the track "Real" off of Kendrick's album.

In the end, Gaga is totally absent from his album.

that's why I wrote Gaga between quotation marks. I mean what should be Gaga's vocals but I wasnt sure if she had been completly replaced. Thanks for clearing it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kanye wouldn't care. The Fame Kills tour was cancelled because of the Taylor Swift VMA mess. About Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe, they said that gaga's part wasn't ready by the time they had to start the album pre-orders. Partynauseous probably didn't make it to the final tracklist I guess.

MaybeKermit

That was a rumor, wasn't it   :huh:

What about Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe?

He did it with gaga but he didn't release it

No, she tweeted in august 2012 that PARTYNAUSEOUS was going to be released in september, but then it got cancelled! They even tweeted about PARTYNAUSEOUS to eachother... (it was the song about gettin high with the 'devil',...)

What are asking? She gave us the reason. 

No, I'm asking who the rappers she worked with might be  :hug:

MaybeKermit

SHE IS TALKING ABOUT AZEALIA

I don't thinks so, because Azealia kept on stanning for gaga on twitter when she still thought that RATCHET was on ARTPOP... And Lady Gaga said in an interview with a fan that she scrapped Ratchet because she didn't knew Azealia as a person before, but then she saw how mean she was on twitter to other people,...

MaybeKermit

It wasn't a rumor. Gaga announced it but then it got cancelled. It was supposed to premiere on Sept 6th 2012.

I still remember that! I was sooo excited (especially when she said it was JPOP influenced :excited2: )! then suddenly it got cancelled... 

GagaisHotAF

YES, that might be the reason why they cancelled Fame Kills

No. The reason was because he received a lot of criticism after the whole fiasco with Taylor Swift and his meltdowns and Gaga's label didn't want to get mixed up with that. 

No, she tweeted in august 2012 that PARTYNAUSEOUS was going to be released in september, but then it got cancelled! They even tweeted about PARTYNAUSEOUS to eachother... (it was the song about gettin high with the 'devil',...)

No, I'm asking who the rappers she worked with might be  :hug:

It was also his first album. Maybe they want to save pop collabs till his later albums. 

Probably on Grindr

PlanetChromatica

no it was cancelled because Kanye became too unpopular at the time due to him taking Taylor Swifts mic and saying she didnt deserve the award at the VMA's.

Jewels n Drugs

I don't think she is talking about Kendrick but I see where you are coming from.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

J e s s e

Uh definitely no, 2009 VMA's with taylor swift ring a bell? :smh:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

I'm sure this was a mention of Kendrick and I think TI had also recorded songs with her around TFM, if not before that. 

I don't think she mean't Kendrick. I thought the reason Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe with Gaga vocals was cancelled because they both didn't like the outcome? It must be other collaborations that never went through. Weren't her and Eminem suppose to do something for his new album? Or was that just a rumor? 

MaybeKermit

I'm sure this was a mention of Kendrick and I think TI had also recorded songs with her around TFM, if not before that. 

Uhu, right after SWINEFEST she said that she and TI were trying to collaborate for like three years...

I don't think she mean't Kendrick. I thought the reason Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe with Gaga vocals was cancelled because they both didn't like the outcome? It must be other collaborations that never went through. Weren't her and Eminem suppose to do something for his new album? Or was that just a rumor? 

No that was a rumour  :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived