Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I love Gaga and all..... but....

Chucky

Featured Posts

Well,personally for me her new stuff is better than previous ones ,she kept growing as an artist ...above all cant u guys merely appreciate her persipartion and hard work ??

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this era, espcially the album. But I agree, the promotion is (a bit) messy and she's not present enough in the media. And don't get me starting on the MV tbh... I find it kinda sad since the album is brilliant (in my opinion), so she definitely could have promoted more.

This is actually my favorite album of hers. I just wish there were some more performances and that the video had come out. But I genuinely love this album.

This. I honestly don't care that she's doing that much. She worked hard to put out this legenedary EDM masterpiece :legend: I don't want new music videos, I'd rather she releases new music.

I love the music and the one music video we have. ARTPOP is my favorite Gaga album.

Everything else is a mess. The era started out strong with the VMAs and SwineFest but everything went downhill after that (though the AMAs were amazing). Now that her management issues are supposedly better, I hope that she reboots the era properly, and drops this annoying preachy attitude of hers.

Pure Adrenaline

This is actually my favorite albu:cryga: of hers. I just wish there were some more performances and that the video had come out. But I genuinely love this album.

This pretty much, still expecting the dwuw video ft r.Kelly and slaytina xguilera :gaga:

M

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

MessyTop

She can still fix this era, and she might!

but yeah so far something feels off! Music is great

djBuffoon

This is actually my favorite album of hers. I just wish there were some more performances and that the video had come out. But I genuinely love this album.

My thoughts exactly. I listen to the album constantly, and I don't see any reason why it's not at least on par with her previous work. Do I wish she was promoting and performing more? Yes, absolutely. The wait between appearances and videos has been beyond frustrating. But the album is excellent.

for me, in comparison to the born this way era there's much less to dislike but also much less to like. i really don't care about the album and there's very little else to say about anything she's done since august. it's not exciting. i just don't care. album 5, please.

Jewels n Drugs

Your problem! You don't have to like it if you don't want to, it's ok.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Pure Adrenaline

one of best pop masterpiece ever. 

one of worse exploitation of music ever.

Slay this post.....pretty much the ARTPOP era in one sentence :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

RAMROD

I agree. It's a mess. She should call it a day, cancel everything and work on something better.

Thought that's what she's doing right now? :laughga:

She barely talking about albums or singles even on LM

Whereas she was always excited announcing things like that before for former albums.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MikeyMoonShine

I don't care about the video anymore but it's not nice seeing Gaga being dragged by everyone and her sales are not looking good atm. 

The album is good though and I am actually looking forward to future singles and act 2. 

La Primavera

This is how I feel:

Great album, great BEGINING of the era (swinefest, the performances that followed, x factor etc), but it seems that as soon as the album itself was actually released, we heard no more from gaga!

The album has some potential great radio hits IF they'd been released sooner and quicker. We could easily be on single #3 now tbh

This! I think it's because she fired Troy in early November

I feel almost the same way. At times I really love the album but then I find myself skipping through half of it to only play a few songs. Idk it hasnt had that longetivity factor yet for me. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived