Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I love Gaga and all..... but....

Chucky

Featured Posts

I've Bought All Madonna Albums Tbh :laughga:

It says you aren't personally into the music this era. That's all it says.

There were many times I didn't know why I had bought BTW, but I feel completely different about ARTPOP.

Every fan isn't going to like every single song and every single album that ANY long term artist puts out over a period of time. It's unrealistic to expect that and it's also illogical to think an individual fan's choice means something other than a personal preference.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the album itself is the best of her career, and wipes the floor with most of the other artists in the business at the moment. But of course the era has been mismanaged.

Whispering

I've Bought All Madonna Albums Tbh :laughga:

"Every fan isn't going to like every single song and every single album that..."

There will be some artists that some fans will be completists over. I can especially see young fans, that start following artists near the start of their careers, being this way. Their music becomes part of your early years, and its hard to let that go. It's more typical for most fans to pick and choose along the way. That's not unusual and makes for a much happier, less stressful fan experience!   :)

If Gaga goes in a direction permanently that you don't enjoy anymore, you can always go back to your many Madonna albums! Or there will always be a new pop girl coming along! Try one of those!

TonzaPOP123

Lady Gaga is the Goddess of Love and y´all will deal  :hug:  :party:  :legend: although this era has been a mess for a while now. I hope this turns out to be VERY good and exciting with these releases: ARTPOP ACT 2, Cheek to Cheek, and ArtRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Tour starting May 2014 (or am I wrong? April 2014?!?)

EDIT: If ARTPOP ACT 2 even gets released :smh:

It doesn't even feel like it's an era at all tbh. It's like we are back 1 year ago when she had her hip injury & didn't communicate much. It's all strange. She seems lost...

But this TBH... ok I gotta say I have to agree with almost all of you. I hope something will happen soon...  :excited2:

"Every fan isn't going to like every single song and every single album that..."

There will be some artists that some fans will be completists over. I can especially see young fans, that start following artists near the start of their careers, being this way. Their music becomes part of your early years, and its hard to let that go. It's more typical for most fans to pick and choose along the way. That's not unusual and makes for a much happier, less stressful fan experience!   :)

If Gaga goes in a direction permanently that you don't enjoy anymore, you can always go back to your many Madonna albums! Or there will always be a new pop girl coming along! Try one of those!

I never said I was going anywhere as a fan, just that I don't care too much for AP.... It's not to say it's a bad album, it's just not got my panties in a twist is all.... :fat: 

As for my Madonna albums, I was just being cheeky :laughga:

I feel the same way, I was hoping for an album with songs that are deep like ARTPOP (the song), that's why songs like Fashion! or Donatella really disappointed me.

I miss the longevity.

Once the DWUW video is released and she moves on to the third single, I think everything will be smoother. :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived