💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Can we let Gaga know her attitude is getting in the way of her art?

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

She needs to back it up. I loved her confident cocky attitude when she started, but she would actually produce work to back it up. I love ARTPOP, but she can't just release it and expect us to be grateful. 

I was interested in what you had to say until i read this. She didn't have to release anything at all. Ya'll can go :nails:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A glorified gif-maker is considered groundbreaking? :lmao: And if so, is it REALLY the ONLY influential aspect of this era?

Really?

Really?

BeehSjSCMAAXhKO.jpg

Yeah, true. Fake teeth are so HUGELY influential.  :toofunny:

The app is going to pave the way for more album apps. The idea is groundbreaking, but not the execution. 

I was interested in what you had to say until i read this. She didn't have to release anything at all. Ya'll can go :nails:

I am glad we have the album, but she wouldn't have been able to make that album without our support. She says it is about more than the music and that's all we really have. 

can you take a seat? gaga needs this confident attitude. 

my thoughts exactly! sometimes shes a little TOO nice. BitchGa is back! >>>

boniva4lyfe

I was gonna say her ART is getting in the way of everything tbh

Right?

tumblr_llgpo4JLpU1qafrh6.gif

Love her to death but "high art" is alienating to approximately 99.999999% of the population 

my thoughts exactly! sometimes shes a little TOO nice. BitchGa is back! >>>

She doesn't need to be a b---h to be confident. Especially while telling everyone to be nice.

RAMROD

You can't criticize her unless you are an artist yourself. :ohwell:  :haha:  :manicure:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Right?

tumblr_llgpo4JLpU1qafrh6.gif

Love her to death but "high art" is alienating to approximately 99.999999% of the population 

Haha, in the title I meant art in reference to the music videos and actual album. But I do agree with that for the most part.

aquaprincess

Is it a coincidence? Yes. Is gaga shading miley? I'm gonna say no for now..at least i hope not. there's no way to know for sure tho. I don't think there should be drama or hate or rude comments thrown gagas way especially from this fan base without knowing the truth about it first...

You can't criticize her unless you are an artist yourself. :ohwell:  :haha:  :manicure:

CHARCOAL, hookerrr. It's just a different medium.  :troll:

Is it a coincidence? Yes. Is gaga shading miley? I'm gonna say no for now..at least i hope not. there's no way to know for sure tho. I don't think there should be drama or hate or rude comments thrown gagas way especially from this fan base without knowing the truth about it first...

I wouldn't call asking her to be nicer and more accepting about things to be drama or hate or rude. But like I said, I do hope it wasn't shade too. My thread extends beyond just that tweet though.

aquaprincess

CHARCOAL, hookerrr. It's just a different medium.  :troll:

I wouldn't call asking her to be nicer and more accepting about things to be drama or hate or rude. But like I said, I do hope it wasn't shade too. My thread extends beyond just that tweet though.

I'm not saying that either. I'm just saying we shouldn't assume shes being shady. Could be any number of reasons why tweeted that. 

I'm not saying that either. I'm just saying we shouldn't assume shes being shady. Could be any number of reasons why tweeted that. 

Which is why I said IF. haha I don't think it is really intended to be shade, but it's tough to tell. I hope not. I am more bothered by her attitude about any kind of critic though. 

CannaeDrive

I am glad we have the album, but she wouldn't have been able to make that album without our support. She says it is about more than the music and that's all we really have. 

First, this thread is annoyingly ridiculous.

Then you have to say that even more ridiculous ****. Didnt know you were contibuting to the production, writing and concept of ARTPOP, you must be the only fan having done that. BTW she just needed the concrete support of Interscope and her producing team to make ARTPOP. 

I think you are a bit confused.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

She doesn't need to be a b---h to be confident. Especially while telling everyone to be nice.

you're right. she doesnt NEED to be, but being one is more fun :) 

that being said, i dont think her tweet was b---hy

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived