Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Miley needs you more than dope tbh

UrethraFranklin

Featured Posts

Gaga's impact. :manicure:

It's not the first time we've seen her impacting her contemporaries, TBH. Homage? I think Miley really hasn't a rounded idea of who she wants to be as an artist yet.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys come on we cant act the way those other fans acted back in 2011. I sure didn't like it when my idol was insulted. Yes they're VERY similar but it's rude to insult. T.H.I.N.K :) :hug: :heart:

I think it is really funny. And I don't think comparing it to Gaga's teeth is fair, because their aesthetics and purposes are toooootally different. Miley's doing it to be funny. Gaga was doing it for.... who knows. 

UrethraFranklin

I think it is really funny. And I don't think comparing it to Gaga's teeth is fair, because their aesthetics and purposes are toooootally different. Miley's doing it to be funny. Gaga was doing it for.... who knows. 

You have to admit the timing isn't right to be doing stuff like that. In the pop world you have to be the first to do something or you don't do it. Just asking for stuff like this to happen. 

You have to admit the timing isn't right to be doing stuff like that. In the pop world you have to be the first to do something or you don't do it. Just asking for stuff like this to happen. 

I'm sure Gaga wasn't the first pop singer to wear fake "bad" teeth, even if the first to do it recently. 

You all are soooooooo desperate to shade.   :smh:

It's not even remotely resembling each other. Miley's is a hillbilly joke. Their intentions aren't even comparable. 

I think it's kind of stupid that one pop star is not allowed to wear a costume for fun because another wore it for shock tactics.

The only people who are going to compare it are pressed Gaga stans. 

FATCAT

omg Gaga invented ugly teeth thing Miley how dare u

tumblr_me88thsBwN1qa1o04.gif

Not that she invented it, but that it literally hasn't been more than 3 months since she did it :smh:

Purr more, hiss less.

Gaga's impact. :manicure:

It's not the first time we've seen her impacting her contemporaries, TBH. Homage? I think Miley really hasn't a rounded idea of who she wants to be as an artist yet.

She hasn't a clue. You've heard Bangerz, yeah? :lmao:

FATCAT

I'm sure Gaga wasn't the first pop singer to wear fake "bad" teeth, even if the first to do it recently. 

You all are soooooooo desperate to shade.   :smh:

It's not even remotely resembling each other. Miley's is a hillbilly joke. Their intentions aren't even comparable. 

I think it's kind of stupid that one pop star is not allowed to wear a costume for fun because another wore it for shock tactics.

The only people who are going to compare it are pressed Gaga stans. 

Actually, the media will catch on to this quick just like the BTW/Express Yourself controversy because theirs actual tension between both artists.

She hasn't a clue. You've heard Bangerz, yeah? :lmao:

I'm afraid too :deadbanana:

Not only that, but it undercuts the originality of an artist to create, not recycle.

Purr more, hiss less.

PoshLife

maryjanehooker deserves a lot of credit for this thread, he spotted the similarity before Gaga herself did :ohwell:

:laughga:

Actually, the media will catch on to this quick just like the BTW/Express Yourself controversy because theirs actual tension between both artists.

I'm afraid too :deadbanana:

Not only that, but it undercuts the originality of an artist to create, not recycle.

I didn't think there was any tension between Miley and Gaga. 

Miley likes Gaga and I believe Gaga like(s/d) Miley. 

BTW/EY is totally different since it's two of the biggest pop stars in the past 50 years. And if there is anyone as desperate to shade as Little Monsters, it is Madonna stans. 

RAMROD

Amazon!!!

3Talk2007.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived