💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Beyonce Announced to Open the GRAMMYS...still no sign of Gaga.

sWINE Boi

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati Freak

Madonna is confirmed

where's the source that says Beyonce is OPENING? if this is true, that means she's not performing with Madonna, as many have speculated. Madonna is rumored to be CLOSING...

Madonna is not closing the Grammy's. Nine Inch Nails already confirmed they are closing the show with Lindsay Buckingham & Dave Grohl.

Yes is it's sad that she is not performing, but it's not the end of the world.

I don't think many of you realize how much time and preparation goes into such a performance, time she wants to spend to prepare other things. She isn't nominated either, so there is not really a reason for her to be there.

Also, it's possible that the Grammy's just didn't made a request for her to perform. 

I don't really care that Lady Gaga isn't performing (although it would've been nice)...but I just wish she would have at least been invited to attend. It just seems weird. She just released an album. It's not like she's unknown right now. It just really makes me wonder why she isn't invited. Oh well. Maybe she'll shock the world by releasing DWUW video during Madonna's performance 😜! Jkjk. I'm actually really excited to see Madonna join Macklemore!

Paper Gangsta

I don't think that's true. Beyonce and Madonna aren't nominated.

Bey is performing with JayZ and Madge with Macklemore

Jay and Mackle are both nominated

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived