Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Beyonce Announced to Open the GRAMMYS...still no sign of Gaga.

sWINE Boi

Featured Posts

monketsharona

The behaviour of some Monsters here just makes me sick  :pukey:

To me Gaga may perform, it could be a big surprise (maybe with Madonna ?? There are some rumours) Just wait and see (stop the drama ! ;) ) 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes missing from such an Event can be a good thing .. People may wonder where Gaga is and then when she releases the 3rd single and Its video, It may have a good effect that she was absent from the spotlight for some time .. (that didn't help with Applause tho :giveup: )

LeoFameMonster

I am like 99.9% sure she is going to perform, I mean by the time the grammys roll around it will have to be time for a New single, She can't keep DWUW as the current single much longer?? Perfect time to perform/ release 3rd single during the week of the grammys.

Well at-least I hope im right

There is no place for Gaga ... SHe is not the it girl. Beyonce will perform, Adele may perform, Katy and Miley are performing ... Gaga will just get lost there... Maybe It's for the best, If she skips again ..

Miley isn't performing, Adele too

There is no place for Gaga ... SHe is not the it girl. Beyonce will perform, Adele may perform, Katy and Miley are performing ... Gaga will just get lost there...  Maybe It's for the best, If she skips again ..

This this this this and this.

She should just skip and comeback when she'll be in a better place, otherwise she will risk looking like a looser.

Eugh, this is so far from the time she was owning all the grammy attention...

Born To Slay

historical artists such as Bey and Madonna are always seen on Grammy stage

Beyonce is historic? Then why hasn't Brit Brit performed there?

notamember

Sadly, this is true.

Madonna and Mariah Carey (I can confirm the latter) are rumored to be perfoming there too, so they really don't need Lady Gaga

Sounds boring

BananaTouch

Why are there so many rumours about Madonna performing?

I want real info, everything is rumours: DWUW rumours, Gypsy rumours, Act II rumours, Madonna at the grammys rumours :smh: 

Never cared for the Grammys or their messed up voting system, so I'm cool with Gaga skipping this snooze-fest of an award show.

Why are there so many rumours about Madonna performing?

I want real info, everything is rumours: DWUW rumours, Gypsy rumours, Act II rumours, Madonna at the grammys rumours :smh:

Madonna is confirmed

where's the source that says Beyonce is OPENING? if this is true, that means she's not performing with Madonna, as many have speculated. Madonna is rumored to be CLOSING...

monketsharona

Madonna is confirmed

where's the source that says Beyonce is OPENING? if this is true, that means she's not performing with Madonna, as many have speculated. Madonna is rumored to be CLOSING...

Madonna is rumoured to share the stage with another performer (as a guest)

I don't think she'll perform or attend, but if she does go, I think she should just go show up looking incurably stunning with no big gimmicks like the horse or egg, and enjoy the show; she doesn't always have to do something crazy or different. Even attending will get her name and face out in the media, they always do huge articles on red carpet looks for awards shows.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived