Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP discounted on iTunes

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LORD GAGA

It took them til now to discount it? Prism, Bangerz, Pure heroine have all have various discounts each since release -_-

Pixie Gypsy

It took them til now to discount it? Prism, Bangerz, Pure heroine have all have various discounts each since release -_-

Watch us get dragged for this too 

iochBxWA2TXzw.gif

Gaga is Life

People will buy it, experience it, get blown away with it, recommend it to their family/friends/pets and sales will go through the roof :ARTPOP:

MonsterMum

People will buy it, experience it, get blown away with it, recommend it to their family/friends/pets and sales will go through the roof :ARTPOP:

Would be nice but well doubtfull.

About time they discounted that thing again. I mean we're in January, the worst month of the year and they discount it once very shortly to put the price back up to normal....Why you wanna kill your own sales so much Interscope? :huh:

Jenniferella

It's been like that for a while now in France

Why you wanna kill your own sales so much Interscope? :huh:

I highly recommend you not to say things like that. Let's agree on the fact that there may be a good probability for them to know some more about albums sales than you
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

MonsterMum

I highly recommend you not to say things like that. Let's agree on the fact that there may be a good probability for them to know some more about albums sales than you

:usrs:  what kind of "air" are you giving here.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived