Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YUNGVERSACE

You obsessed fans honestly think

breaking the record will actually happen?  :toofunny: oh dear

What's so bad about Monsters wanting to support Gaga and trying to break the record? What's the point of being so ****ing negative? :awkney:

Pierre

breaking the record will actually happen? :toofunny: oh dear

Not with that spirit :awkney:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

TheOriginalOne

Well, I'll watch it as many times as I want, and if that happens to help then so be it.

breaking the record will actually happen?  :toofunny: oh dear

Let them try if they want. It never hurts to try.

Pierre

i got 27 people who will help me :party:

Slay a bit. :party:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

pachinko

These are some helpful hints for how to add views to the G.U.Y. music video that is premiering tonight. I put this in news because we had a thread like this the day Applause came out so I assume it's ok.

1-A. Don't use a YouTube mass-replay site. It usually detects these and doesn't count the views.

1-B. Sign out of your YouTube/Google Account. It is believed YouTube doesn't count your views after a certain amount to help prevent spam. (Not sure if this is actually true, but it doesn't hurt to do it.)

2. Watch all the way through and then REFRESH. Do not just hit re-play. Hit refresh and watch again!

3. Share the video everywhere.

4. REMEMBER, even if we do not break the record, every view helps the song on the Billboard Hot 100. Therefore, the song will get more attention and lead to more airplay. This will make us and Gaga happy. Gaga worked her ass off on this video and she wants the song to be a hit. So do your small part to make it one! Honestly, we probably can't get more views than a child star naked on a wrecking ball, but our views will still help.

5. Finally, please remember that music is not a competition in the grand scheme of things. This is just something fun we can do to help Gaga. Don't mess up your "real" life to sit and refresh the video.

NOW WATCH, REFRESH, AND REPEAT. Also, share your helpful hints here too.

LET THE SLAYAGE BEGIN! :party:

SpadesToStart

Honestly, we probably can't get more views than a child star naked on a wrecking ball, but our views will still help.

:dies:

GagaSkeletonWay

You clearly didn't watch her lastest interview.

Stop with the interview thing!!

She told us to trend G.U.Y. related stuff to get people's attention on the video, and she attended Today Show to promote it, so she obviously wants, or at least has been told to, get those views!

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived