💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

I don't see why it wouldn't be tho. And that list/VEVO's programming schedules aren't actually reliable since they said DWUW was coming about a million times.

This... It's definitely not reliable...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I wouldn't be surprised, she wants to be different from other popstars so she might only put it on @ladygagaofficial... I dont care tbh :ohwell:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

MonsterMum

That actually could be the case. I think it was pointed out that in the Keynote she didn't actually explicitly say 'music video'. I'll be very interested to see what it is and why she's put it out if its not a music video! 

Well it would interesting indeed but look at our thirst, can you imagine the meltdowns if it's not a MV  :lmao:

Elizabeth

Well it would interesting indeed but look at our thirst, can you imagine the meltdowns if it's not a MV  :lmao:

This whole forum will turn into a bomb site, I don't think I'm prepared for that kind of mess :rip: 

yASSsss

Nah.

I have a feeling they're keeping it off programming schedules because they don't want to clarify what song/s it is yet.

i totally agree with u  :yes:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

TEANUS

Nah.

I have a feeling they're keeping it off programming schedules because they don't want to clarify what song/s it is yet.

THIS :applause: :MANiCURE:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

stuckonfknyou

Nah.

:worship:  :worship:  :worship:

Alijandro

Logic would say that's it's probably going to be but they or she just don't want to hype it. But there certainly are other possibilities

- using the video to channel attention to LM.com or the app which I think would be pretty annoying but it is a possibility (side note, if there was a more interactive element to this video which could be done with the app, that would be cool but hopefully she would release some version to vevo)

- possible iTunes release, probably not new music but use the video to leverage album sales. Once again I don't think this would be great

- something completely different that will surprise us all :laughga:

MonsterMum

This whole forum will turn into a bomb site, I don't think I'm prepared for that kind of mess :rip:

Better shut it down for a few hours cause I fear for the sanity of this fanbase :toofunny:

ChasingGhosts

I do not believe it.

After so many cash spent,

Why would or should Gaga making it exclusive?

What's the advantage of that tactics?

This video might be her biggest project yet, and as an artist, I believe she wanted to reach as many audience as possible.

Most Gaga videos didn't premiere on Vevo. They're still uploaded anyway since Vevo is part owned by Universal.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

RAMROD

Most Gaga videos didn't premiere on Vevo. They're still uploaded anyway since Vevo is part owned by Universal.

Well so longvit find uts way to Vevo thrn it is fine.

But the OP seems to discuss it will not at all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga wants to keep it a surprise, even if it is released by Vevo she is not gonna have them announce it and for which song it is :lmao: 

She never announced the video in a big way, just in an interview

Jay.P

I don't think they want to announce any more Gaga videos since people are still asking them about DWUW :toofunny:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived