💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

I mean they hyped for weeks the  “soon to be released MV for DWUW† till the point it wasn’t even funny anymore.
But now..we know something is up, a video is coming on Saturday, we believe it to be the G.U.Y  MV  (or Venus if you’re delusional :toofunny: ) but where is Vevo?
It’s not for them to ignore a Gaga MV like this? I dunno what to think about this…what are your ideas?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

Nope, theyre making sure they get a video this time! 
Theyre not going to hype it incase something goes wrong and months later people are still asking for the video :toofunny:

But seriously i just think they are being secretive due to gaga being secretive.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Judas Oyster

I think they are scared to say again that a music video is coming, and then it's not coming. I think they are waiting for it to be delivered before they say anything, or perhaps not say anything at all. If I were VEVO I would be skeptical too after what happened. They have too many followers to be spreading false information.

Worst case scenario, the video could likely be uploaded on her official YouTube page instead, signifying a non-release of an actual single. However, I'm still hoping for the best - and that's a VEVO upload with a single release right afterwards. The album badly needs it. 

Dawson

Misleading thread title, makes it seem like its an exclusive LittleMonsters video or something. I'm sure it's a requirement that the labels post them to VEVO now. Lets not consider this fact 

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived