VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

MonsterMarty

I think GUY will be sent to radio as the new single, but the MV may have GUY and Venus in it.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seashell Bikini

The best thing would be a video for more than one song and it also makes sense with this long break without anything new. I don't wanna get dissapointed though, so i kinda don't want to expect so much. 

I somehow have a feeling that Swine's going to be included somehow and that controversial promotion at the SXSW Festival was just a part of the promotion. It's a strategy - a one that Miley Cyrus already used (she made a controversial performance at the VMA's and then she released the Wrecking Ball video that got the attention of everybody just because they expected to see what would be the next step). So while she has the headlines now, Swine would be a great way to catch the attention of everybody. Plus, the photo that Gaga posted from the video SCREAMS Swine to me. The fighting business man over the EDM breakdown, it fits, doesn't it?

La Primavera

No guys.

VEVO did not announced nothing yet! Gaga will 99,9% upload it via LM.com or via her youtube channel (not vevo one).

Gaga wants to be different, even with this little things. I don't know if it will help, but she needs to do some promotion for the video.

Actually nobody knows about it, even for me it's hard to think it will happen.

But Gaga is VEVO's background on Twitter https://twitter.com/vevo :teehee:

kaojen

I'm not Mysterious Marilynn. I can't read the future!

I honestly don't care what it is! I'll just exited for new ARTPOP imagery! YAAAAAAAAS!

(ARTPOP imagery that does NOT include icky vomit... Ew)

Nervous Unicorn

I have no idea. But I'm thinking GUY since we haven't seen it performed yet and she hasn't even mentioned it, but we saw the recordings of it being filmed at Hearst. 

CIassicism

why hasn't VEVO announce anything yet?

and also gaga herself is not talking much about the video...

does this mean that the MV will not be uploaded by VEVO? 

is the MV just for little monsters? :ohno:

CIassicism

She will release it with a BTS video through Bittorrent

O wait

your posts are always legendary  :legend:

Oscar

Maybe Vevo's learned from the DWUW situation and they don't want to go through that again. 

Maybe Vevo's learned from the DWUW situation and they don't want to go through that again. 

:lmao: so true

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived