Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

My ARTPOP PhotoBook [UPDATED THREAD]

seashellbikini

Featured Posts

seashellbikini

Hi everyone, I'm currently in the middle of designing an ARTPOP PhotoBook which I will eventually get published for myself. I just thought I would share with you guys what I have so far. I'm updating this thread as I get further in the design process as well as taking into account your ideas and suggestions. I'm re-formatting this thread so I can properly show each page, so if you scroll down the first page of this thread, you'll see all of the pages that I have designed. This might mean that I may delete my previous replies to you. As I previously mentioned, if you have any suggestions or critiques, please let me know as I want this book to look amazing and I love to get a good perspective of my work.

Cover & Inside Cover:

001.jpg

002.jpg

Aura:

003.jpg

004.jpg

Venus:

005.jpg

006.jpg

J e s s e

....... I don't like them :sweat:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Any suggestions for me? I'd love to hear what I can improve :)

Some of the photos look pixelated, not sure if that's just me but they look very blurry sometimes too.

Hmm, looks quite good so far! I think you should definitely keep gong with it! It seems interesting and I'd love to see a final version

seashellbikini

Hmm, looks quite good so far! I think you should definitely keep going with it! It seems interesting and I'd love to see a final version

Thanks! I saw someone do a similar thing on here for the Born This Way album ages ago which inspired me to do it :)

ChasingGhosts

Looks great and I saw you post this in Aussie Monsters  :fan: 

Just a suggestion, but I think you should use "I cant help the way I'm feeling..." or '"When you touch me I die..." instead for the Venus page  :hug: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

J e s s e

Thanks! :)

Do you have any suggestions for me to make them better?

Oh okay then. I'll have a look at them and see if I can find the images at a higher resolution. Thanks for your feedback :)

Actually I just don't like the first two, just the position of the statue with the background I don't like, and the font in the second one :shrug:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

warhol killer

my suggestion: try to change the font of “Lady Gaga†in the first page then capitalize “Sexxx Dreams†:yes: Other things looks nice.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived