💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Do you think DWUW video is cancelled?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Not trying to spread negativity or anything, we love you Gaga and you were stunning on tonight's Verscace event but after all we're fans and we're fans of someone because of what they do, and what Gaga is doing is music, and so I'm gonna have to ask what could have happened to the DWUW video.

I know some of you may be like 'ugh another thread' but no, this is taking waaay too long and is getting really confusing. I mean three months should be enough for Gaga to honor her creativity when shooting a video :shrug: Say there's no video, what will happen next? There's still no word on the 3rd single. YES she said the "real" ARTPOP era has yet to start but I just don't know anymore.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

I have absolutely no idea what's going on right now. I consider myself pretty mellow insomuch as I really don't care when a video comes out or how high on the chart a single rises, but when she says she's filming something and nobody even knows what song she's filming for, that's a problem.

I still don't care all that much - I'm just along for the ride - but I find the whole thing very odd.

Blue Jeans

if it is, I will never forgive gaga for this dumb move :cry:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I honestly don't know what to think anymore.

I'm just not worrying about it and I'll focus on it when it gets released, or doesn't get released.

She knows what she is doing, because she is controlling her career more than ever she allowing herself to be fully creative as an artist. Art takes time.

I know it is difficult to wait, but she's release something amazing. 

Don't visit my profile

Bellatrix

I'm just gonna let it go, not speculate and let whatever that's gonna happen happen. It's Gagz so I'm sure it will be fine :)

BananaTouch

As much as I want a DWUW video, I highly doubt she's starting to shoot the video for that single right now according to some rumours.

She's probably moving on to the third single :smh:

Computer

Yes, cancelled. ARTPOP project completely replaced by new album in works with DJWS + different era under new management.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived