Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga shooting another MV?

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

I swear to god, if she didn't even start filming for DWUW and she's doing it now... I'd rather have the third single at this point.

tumblr_mzhboqZCh91qevo2jo8_250.gif

true. We are learning a valuable lesson about patience tho. I think we will just have to keep and keep waiting.

u9J6cSy.gif

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we can see it this time!  :whip: I'm ready for an Act II comeback single, but that's probably not going to happen. GUY would be great. Or ARTPOP...even though it probably wouldn't do well as a single, it'd be such an interesting video.

13VictorC

Why did Gaga use "secret" do describe DWUW. It's not like it's a secret that the song is a single.  :shrug:

She's shooting a new video for TEOG obviously.

:dies:

true. We are learning a valuable lesson about patience tho. I think we will just have to keep and keep waiting.

its+been+84+years.gif

Jonathanholland

u9J6cSy.gif

I think we should've learned that lesson by now after the ARTPOP wait and the DWUW video wait :,)

Before there was love, there was silence

Joeygagamonster

I'm hearing she's replacing R.Kelly part of the video with Christina Aguliera :O

:toofunny:

Zach Monster

I swear to god, if she didn't even start filming for DWUW and she's doing it now... I'd rather have the third single at this point.

tumblr_mzhboqZCh91qevo2jo8_250.gif

Because your fanbase and this fanbase can't fight over single sales if Gaga's 3rd single isn't out yet.

:derpga:

Hopefully we can see it this time! :whip: I'm ready for an Act II comeback single, but that's probably not going to happen. GUY would be great. Or ARTPOP...even though it probably wouldn't do well as a single, it'd be such an interesting video.

She's shooting the video for Onion Girl :legend:

True lead single :legend:

#1 everywhere :legend:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived