💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Aura, BTW playing at Versace show now! + Gaga and Donatella talking

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

Pierre

inb4 "AURA IS THE NEXT SINGLE"

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** instagram we used to get entire clips not these lame few seconds pieces of ****.

and without vine/insta we would have to wait up on youtube

be grateful

and without vine/insta we would have to wait up on youtube

be grateful

I'm not ungrateful for the clips or the uploaders, I'm ungrateful towards instagram :toofunny:

If they're busy uploading clips to vine/instagram they're not recording for YouTube :ohwell: Besides, youtube mobile apps have capture feature which they can use to record and then upload as soon as finished recording.

Anderson123

I'm not ungrateful for the clips or the uploaders, I'm ungrateful towards instagram :toofunny:

If they're busy uploading clips to vine/instagram they're not recording for YouTube :ohwell: Besides, youtube mobile apps have capture feature which they can use to record and then upload as soon as finished recording.

Well, maybe people are just trying to enjoy the show and are not thinking about pleasing fans online. I mean, MAYBE that's what they're thinking.

Well, maybe people are just trying to enjoy the show and are not thinking about pleasing fans online. I mean, MAYBE that's what they're thinking.

Why is no one understanding what I'm saying? They're still being distracted with Insta and Vine so why not just YouTube it? :confused:

Archived