Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New pic of Gaga from last night

Optimus

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me have a meltdown because she never looks like that in her videos :giveup:

This! She wastes so many amazing looks simply walking to her car or something, SMH. But when it comes to videos, that's when we get stuff that's like whaaaa?

Pure Adrenaline

Here:normal002d.jpg

But behind the glasses is the cringe worthy makeup that covered almost her whole face yes there were some flawless looks during then but also the BTW era delivered her worst looks ever the dildogaga with the giant mole I mean eeeew that like still hunts me down in my dreams

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

TimisaMonster

What a work of living art! :legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

VforVendetta

But behind the glasses is the cringe worthy makeup that covered almost her whole face yes there were some flawless looks during then but also the BTW era delivered her worst looks ever the dildogaga with the giant mole I mean eeeew that like still hunts me down in my dreams

Gaga isn't meant to be beautiful all the time though. The look with the mole was unique and you still remember it till this very day and you will also remember in the double years from now.

Pure Adrenaline

Gaga isn't meant to be beautiful all the time though. The look with the mole was unique and you still remember it till this very day and you will also remember in the double years from now.

Which I will regret forever

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived