Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If JnD was to be the only #1 this era, would you mind it as a single?

Griffin

80 members have voted

1. 1. Would you mind it as a single if it were guaranteed #1?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

I would prefer other songs but I love JnD so i'd be fine with it. Plus a video with TI and Twista in it would make me happy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could see this song doing pretty well on the radio, by looking at other songs that are popular and have been last year.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

It's a great song, I can't at people hating it just because it's a different genre :toofunny: some people just can't appreciate good music :ohwell:

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't hate it because it's a different genre. I don't even hate it. I just don't really care to listen to it much because it sounds like the background music to a Bowser Castle stage in a Mario game.

I'm a huge fan of T.I., hence I've my bias in favor of J&D getting a music video treatment. Becoming Gaga's 4th HOT 100 #1 would be just a bonus to me. And if ever, it'd be a great way to seriously expand her audience as well. So, why not? 

LStephens11

I love Jewels N' Drugs, but everyone that hates it or says they wouldn't care is full of **** because if it went to #1 this entire forum would turn into "oh my gawwwwd jools n d--gz is da best sawwng of artflop oh man itz so good n innovative." :awkney:

Gaga is Life

I wouldn't mind because I'd be happy for Gaga to have another #1 again. If it flopped I'd be buggered because there are better songs on ARTPOP that I believe can be very successful.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived